New NFL Draft Caps

Braden

Given that most of the brims of these hats have the team's pants striping on them, perhaps this is a preview of what's to come?

75502011_xl.jpg

Although, if it is, then the new unis will be a lot less 'revolutionary' than we thought. :huh:

love these hats because of the pant stripe detail on the bill . i've always wondered why nfl properties did'nt try and do more of this you know adding in an element of sleeve or pant striping into hats or pants or t-shirts . i've been waiting for them to come out with either sweat pants or nylon pants that mirror the teams actual pants i think that would be a big seller i know i'd have a couple a pairs.

love these hats because of the pant stripe detail on the bill . i've always wondered why nfl properties did'nt try and do more of this you know adding in an element of sleeve or pant striping into hats or pants or t-shirts . i've been waiting for them to come out with either sweat pants or nylon pants that mirror the teams actual pants i think that would be a big seller i know i'd have a couple a pairs.

I have wind/workout pants by Reebok that are the currently Bills blue pants replicated.

I def agree w/ vini...if Reebok sold like either windpants/jogging pants/terry cloth pants that replicated NFL teams' pants with the striping and all, I'd have a the Pats home and away versions.

Archived