New NFL Draft Caps

Braden

Quite underwhelming, to say the least. I hope the trucker hat fad crashes and burns faster than ... ummm ... you know ... something that crashes and burns really fast.

Ha! Take that, fashionistas! :D

They aren't as much trucker hats as they are open mesh.

Trucker caps (to me) are made of polyester, sit high and look like a billboard on your head. And they are ALWAYS one size fits all.

I don't mind them. I like the Mesh "jersey" panels in addition to the pants stripes.

Did they REALLY have to put that little bit of white in the Bengals stripe, just to taunt us?

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Only my father and other truckers should wear trucker hats. How did looking like an over-the-road unbathed sleepy dirtbag (read: Trucker) become the fashionable look for the "elites"?

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Fasion in society today went downhill with 6 little words "You might be a redneck if..." lol

No, I blame a person, who funny at times, started this whole trend. And his name is Ashton.

I still stand by my stance that these aren't trucker caps. They are fitted, truckers only wear fitted hats to funerals, weddings, and black tie events.

Fasion in society today went downhill with 6 little words "You might be a redneck if..." lol

No, I blame a person, who funny at times, started this whole trend. And his name is Ashton.

I still stand by my stance that these aren't trucker caps. They are fitted, truckers only wear fitted hats to funerals, weddings, and black tie events.

you stole my thunder :hockeysmiley:

These are great, but I would suggest some minor improvements...

Change everything to one primary color

Get rid of the mesh

Lower the profile

eliminate the pant stripe

make them out of brushed twill

Then you'd have a really nice lookin' hat :P

I noticed that some of them don't actually match the teams' pants- like the Raiders and Niners caps. Were the sideline caps from last year like that too? I doubt that these caps would be the first signs of new, dramatic uniform changes.

these don't bother me, there again i don't work for the fashion SS.

to me a hat is a hat, they are all the same to me.

would i buy one probably not, i have one hat and that was the one i bought in 99-00 when the thrash entered the defunct nhl. i only wear it and i won't change up either. (what did you really think im one of those you see on cops wearing a rebel flag truck driver hat on meth with no teeth and long hair. if so your out ofyour mind. :blink: )

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

(what did you really think im one of those you see on cops wearing a rebel flag truck driver hat on meth with no teeth and long hair. if so your out ofyour mind. :blink: )

I think of you as more of some kind of anti-everything robot sent from the future. In a way, like the matrix.

That's just me though.

Archived