Arizona Diamondbacks concept

dgnmrwrw

Here's my take on the Diamondbacks:

They've got a good name and sufficient logos, but TERRIBLE color scheme and execution on the jerseys.

So I changed their colors to black, copper, and green and tweaked the jerseys to these:

Arizona.gif

These are just the first draft of a work in progress.

C+C appreciated.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

being a Diamondback fan, i'm not a fan of the re-coloring, sorry but the colors you have is just ugly, but that's just me. I'll stick to my purple thank you very much

Hmmm...

I would change the numbers to green with gold or black outline on the home unis. The away unis, the same thing. Meanwhile, the Alternate and BP unis are freaking BEAUTIFUL, I love them. I would buy the Alts in a heartbeat :grin:

To be honest, the biggest gripe I have with this design is that you ditched the D-Backs' font! lol The block font doesn't really work well with Arizona's logo/uniform design...change that and I think you might be onto something.

Yeah, that was my next step. So does anyone know where I can find those Diamondbacks numbers?

The secondary logo is ten times better with these colours then the purple they use now.

Good job! I'm thoroughly impressed!

SignatureNHL.png

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"

MLB and NFL fonts

I like these ? in fact, I absolutely LOVE the B.P. jersey. My only gripe is with the copper. It looks like there's not quite enough red in the shade you've used to really make it pop. As it is, it looks too yellow and just kinda says Oakland to me.

ok, here's iteration no. 2...

first off, i fixed the font. also, i added piping to the home and road jerseys and a black outline around the nameplate on the road. im not sure about these two changes, so i'd like feedback on them especially.

here 'tis:

Arizona2.gif

buffalo: the Oakland reference was my greatest concern. excluding going back to purple, how can i fix this?

I'd like to see the cream be worked in to more of the jerseys, so there is some continuity.

Actually, there is no white in this set. The "Arizona" nameplate, the alternate numbers, and the secondary logo all use cream instead of white. Of course, those colors are so similar that it's hard to tell.

I like it better than their use of purple - great work :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived