Pants Styles

rmackman

So I'm wondering what pants style you guys seem to like most? Barry Bonds does the regular leg but long at the bottom and let out, then there's the tranditional tapered form fitting full length, you have the tighter pants with the high socks a-la Chipper Jones, and then the high socks and baggy pants a-la Juan Pierre. I prefer just the full length regular tapered style best. Some of the players have taken the baggy full length uniforms to the extreme. Manny Ramirez looks like he's in a garbage bag his uniform is so loose. I saw one Orioles pitcher in spring training who pulled the bottom of his pants through his cleats to hold them down. Is it getting out of hand or is the variety a good thing?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I always liked up around the knees, show off the socks/stripes. I always got the biggest pair availible so they were baggy, even on my fat ass. In High School I tried to buy some old wool pants from Distant Replay but my coach wouldn't let me wear them. They were grey just like the teams! :)

Archived