Funny thing in my email from the

Gary

One funny thing that I was looking at my email from the Surprise Fighting Falcons

"The Falcons are excited to have Ink Town Tattoo jump on board for the 2005 season. The first person to go to Ink Town Tattoo in El Mirage and purchase a tatoo of the Falcons Primary logo will receive season tickets for life. They will also receive a first pitch and their picture on the website.

Anyone purchasing a tattoo after the first person will receive season tickets for the 2005 season! For more information on this promotion contact Ink Town Tattoo at 623-875-0556! "

Also Pat Sajak will be throwing out the first ever pitch in Golden Baseball League history and they will be giving away Pat Sajak Bobblehead dolls at the game in Surprise

sajak%20bobbleTH.jpg

sajak%20bobbleTH.jpg

Right about now, I would kill to be at their opening night. It's freakin PAT SAJAK :shocked:

Pat Sajak :notworthy:

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

sajak%20bobbleTH.jpg

Right about now, I would kill to be at their opening night. It's freakin PAT SAJAK :shocked:

That really is fantastic, I must say

Oh, like that would evre happen, but still...

(Just letting you know I caught your Ed Grimley reference--which is the first thing I think of when I hear the name, Pat Sajak)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Also Pat Sajak will be throwing out the first ever pitch in Golden Baseball League history and they will be giving away Pat Sajak Bobblehead dolls at the game in Surprise

sajak%20bobbleTH.jpg

"Is there an L, Pat?"

"Yes."

"Is there an M, by any chance?"

"Yes... in fact, there are two of them."

"Could I have an S, please?"

"You can. Two of those, as well."

"I'd like to solve the puzzle: LAME ASS PROMOTION."

"That's absolutely and - unfortunately for me, embarassingly - correct."

Archived