NJ and Giants reach deal on new Stadium

NJTank

Yea, but unlike the Jets Stadium this is probably going to be built. It will be interesting whether it will be a retractable dome or not. If it will be one it will probably ensure the Super Bowl coming in 2010 to the New York area if the Jets Stadium doesn't get built.

I think they got make it retractable other wise why build it. If its retratcble you can offer so much there

Winter concerts, conventions, Final Fours, and A SUper Bowl in JERSEY :D

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I think they got make it retractable other wise why build it. If its retratcble you can offer so much there

Winter concerts, conventions, Final Fours, and A SUper Bowl in JERSEY :D

with the one in NYC being built, no need to make it retractable. Nothing will be held there. Why get the ruby when the diamond is 6 miles away?

Anyway, the Gaints? In a dome? Blaphemer.....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

they also are thinking about renaming the team since they'll be in jersey for another 40 years. can u imagine:

The New Jersey Giants, East Rutherford Giants or the New York-New Jersey Giants?

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

they also are thinking about renaming the team since they'll be in jersey for another 40 years. can u imagine:

The New Jersey Giants, East Rutherford Giants or the New York-New Jersey Giants?

How about The New York Giants of New Jersey?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I am a fan of the Giants and have been for nearly 21 years. I wouldn't have a problem with them renaming the team the NY-NJ Giants, but of course, I live in Missouri. The team's going on 30 years in Jersey. Yes, this is a New York regional team, but come on, throw Jersey a bone and let 'em share the name.

WHY WON'T YOU LET THAT DIE!?

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

WHY WON'T YOU LET THAT DIE!?

not until you do first.

:lol:

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Archived