trading your sports merchandise

kc51design

in past few days I red some topics in which people were wishing for some merchandise from different countries, or cheeper shipping, or discounted jerseys, so I tought a topic about that could be usuful.

The idea here is that someone from US wants a premiership jersey and offers his new NFL jersey for it, or maybe someone in Australia can get 59FIFTY hat and would give up two hats of Australian baseball league for one "name the team" hat, or maybe I from Croatia want some new Cardinals merchandise, and US websites don't ship to Croatia, and would offer something from Croatian sports.

Maybe for this we need a new section in this forum, maybe just this topis, or maybe it's just a bad idea, but I would say, go ahead post what would you like to have, and what do you have to offer, and maybe soon we come up with three way trade. The point of this is to get something otherwise ungettible by you, or to save some money, and to trade something you don't need anymore for something you would enjoy...

Got it?

that's similar to how the blackburn rovers supporters club does replica kits for overseas fans... that's how i ended up with a small bounty of rovers merchandise :)

it's a great system.

Cool, who wants some Aussie stuff?

I'm happy to arrange it.

Plus our dollar is worth nothing, so you get stuff cheap if you're American.

Canadians, we're on a par.

Croatians, I'd have to check the exchange rate.

PS I won't ship Collingwood or Carlton items.

I don't allow that sort of rubbish into my house. :)

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

in past few days I red some topics in which people were wishing for some merchandise from different countries, or cheeper shipping, or discounted jerseys, so I tought a topic about that could be usuful.

The idea here is that someone from US wants a premiership jersey and offers his new NFL jersey for it, or maybe someone in Australia can get 59FIFTY hat and would give up two hats of Australian baseball league for one "name the team" hat, or maybe I from Croatia want some new Cardinals merchandise, and US websites don't ship to Croatia, and would offer something from Croatian sports.

Maybe for this we need a new section in this forum, maybe just this topis, or maybe it's just a bad idea, but I would say, go ahead post what would you like to have, and what do you have to offer, and maybe soon we come up with three way trade. The point of this is to get something otherwise ungettible by you, or to save some money, and to trade something you don't need anymore for something you would enjoy...

Got it?

This is a good idea

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Also, a suggestion of sorts as well, I was in Columbus for the Frozen Four not too long ago, and spent some time downtown, which included a stop at the Blue Jackets' arena - their proshop had a big deal on all Blue Jacket jerseys and stuff, I think pro jerseys were 60-80 bucks or so, I don't know if most NHL arenas did this, but I was tempted to pick up a nice practice jersey for 30 bucks.

Since I started the topic let me tell you what I can offer to the average sports fan.

-2003 River Plate original jersey with tags, new, never been worn

-in case you want to draw attention to sports event, wear something noone will recognize, but will find cool - any merchandise from Croatian soccer teams (Hajduk and Dinamo - Umbro, or Nike national team). That being from on field stuff, to keyring.

-some of my slightly worn European soccer jerseys, hats, training wear, scarfs...

And what I would like to have is:

-From England: Crystal Palace stuff, training wear, scarf, shirt

-From US: new Arizona Cardinals logo on any merchandise, maybe a draft day hat

-From Australia:I'm a Collingwood fan, maybe a Magpies adidas hat

thing i'm interested in trading away:

1996-style (single color name, non-arched) florida panthers white home jersey, size XL, replica. vanbiesbrouck #34... no tags, but in mint condition. i got it on sale a few years back... but honestly a week after i bought it, beezer came out and made racial slurs against one of his junior players (now dallas star, trevor daley).

i just can't wear it anymore. i wore it once, and it's just been on a hanger in my closet ever since.

Since I started the topic let me tell you what I can offer to the average sports fan.

-2003 River Plate original jersey with tags, new, never been worn

-in case you want to draw attention to sports event, wear something noone will recognize, but will find cool - any merchandise from Croatian soccer teams (Hajduk and Dinamo - Umbro, or Nike national team). That being from on field stuff, to keyring.

-some of my slightly worn European soccer jerseys, hats, training wear, scarfs...

And what I would like to have is:

-From England: Crystal Palace stuff, training wear, scarf, shirt

-From US: new Arizona Cardinals logo on any merchandise, maybe a draft day hat

-From Australia:I'm a Collingwood fan, maybe a Magpies adidas hat

Man, I said NO Collingwood.

Oh well, I could get you the official hat

2005CAP.jpg

But they're $30 from the club shop, which is a bit of a rip off

Or there's these for $20

logohat.jpg

But I'm thinking you're losing out on the deal if you send me something in return.

Most of what you described is worth more than anything Collingwood can offer.

And keyrings and things aren't really my interest.

PS I am meeting with the people from Collingwood's Heritage Group in two weeks, I could get Collingwood stuff signed by players and officials if you're interested.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I'm in the US, so could get 59fifty's, or something (Minnesota, actually, but will be doing a baseball tour in early July, so Cincinatti, St. Louis, Kansas City, Texas, Houston, Atlanta, plus spending a day in New Orleans...). I also have access to a lot of college hockey stuff, and NHL stuff here in Minny. River City Sports is a couple hours away in Winnipeg, but there are members of the board here actually from there...

What I'm looking for? A Yomiuri Giants hat. Size 7 5/8. That'd be realy cool. E-mail if someone could set something up.

Moose

I could grab a big league or NFL hat for ya, just name the team. jerseys are a different story, those are f'in expensive. I have some I'm willing to part with, though...a blank 98 Tennessee Oilers jersey and a blank 95-99 Patriots home, along with an old Packers home jersey (Robert Brooks #87, well worn) and a Bears home that you can tell is from the 80s (nameless, #50 but the wrong number font, huge sleeve striping). and then I have a couple fan hats and a Brewers fan jersey I'm willing to part with.

I can only really think of a couple things I could see myself in...a Fremantle jumper, anything Essendon, a Crows jumper...and I think I can see about getting a Cardinals hat if i can get my hands on a Croatian national team shirt ^_^

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Discrim,

I got to go check how much are Croatian national team shirts, I know there are two official Nine kinds, one the real deal for $80 and the replica that is unnoticible different for $50. Those were prices when I was on market, now it might be cheeper since next year we'll get a new style ready for Germany world cahmpionship. Let me check and get back to you, but then I wouldn't trade it just for the hat.

Rmered,

sorry for the Collingwood, what can I say, got hooked up. For the original adidas hat I can buy you original Umbro Hajduk Split hat, white, cool material, will send photo soon.

I am looking for any college volleyball t-shirts. Mostly from major D-1 colleges.

just curious, would the University of South Florida be good for you, they are D1, and what would you be willing to trade?

Being in the Milwaukee/Chicago area what are you looking for? I have t-shirts and sweatshirts from my high school that I could also trade. If not a trade I would purchace the t-shirts.

I'm looking for any 93 or 94 Patriots jerseys, home or away, as well as any white Patriots throwback jerseys with the striping on the shoulders. I'd be willing to trade/buy if need be.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll dig this up from the dead a bit. I've been bidding on eBay for some soccer shirts lately (have only bought one, a Juve jersey for about US$21 including shipping from the UK), and the shipping's a ton better than the insanity of the club shops charging £15 for getting a £20 shirt here.

Anyway, what I wanted to bring up here was that while trading jerseys is expensive, there's one thing I'd love to trade with other club supporters from around the world--supporters' scarves. I've got a couple of spare Minnesota Thunder 2005 scarves which right now adorn the wall of my apartment as well as my cubicle wall at work (and I've got another one to wear at the games). I may also be able to buy more. So, if anyone'd be interested in a trade, I know the Thunder aren't a top-level club and all, but it'd still be cool. (And besides, saintsfan, Southhampton's not top-flight anymore either. ;) ) I'd probably not send them off (or at least the two off the walls) until the season's over, but that's mere months away.

Here's what they look like:

2005-05-06.jpg

(I didn't take the picture.)

Anyone up for it?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived