Baltimore Bombers concept

gordie_delini

No drawing- no scanning - all illustrator I'm really proud of this one - uniforms to come very soon. C&C welcomed, and encouraged

without further adieu i give you the Baltimore Bombers: i'll post bigger logos with uniforms

Baltimore-Bombers.gif

EDIT: Here are the uniforms - and "Baltimore" enlarged on the primary mark and wordmark

BaltimoreBombersuniforms.gif

any comments or suggestions for the uniforms is absolutely welcomed, thanks!

OD_Signature.jpg

When the browns moved they considered Baltimore Bombers as the new name right? The logo proposed was horrid if i remember but I think if they had used the name and your color scheme it would have worked out much better. Great logo.

One minor complaint (to an obsessive-compulsive eye :P), the banner in the background is at a slightly different arc to the text. The text is on a more marked curve.

But yeah, nice use of the bomb.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

When the browns moved they considered Baltimore Bombers as the new name right? The logo proposed was horrid if i remember but I think if they had used the name and your color scheme it would have worked out much better. Great logo.

close,

when the NFL was considering expanding back in the early 90's, I think along with JAX and Carolina, they had some other cities there were finalista. As I recall it was Memphis, St. Louis, and Balitmore. But the NFL decided to with new markets instead of older ones.

I recall it was the Balitmore Bombers, St. Louis Stallions, and the ever so popular Memphis Hound Dogs (best name ever!!). Then in the long run those markets did get teams and even Super Bowl winning teams like the Rams, Titans (via Nashville), and the Ravens.

close,

when the NFL was considering expanding back in the early 90's, I think along with JAX and Carolina, they had some other cities there were finalista. As I recall it was Memphis, St. Louis, and Balitmore. But the NFL decided to with new markets instead of older ones.

I recall it was the Balitmore Bombers, St. Louis Stallions, and the ever so popular Memphis Hound Dogs (best name ever!!). Then in the long run those markets did get teams and even Super Bowl winning teams like the Rams, Titans (via Nashville), and the Ravens.

Helmets, Helmets, Helmets NFL Prototypes

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Then in the long run those markets did get teams and even Super Bowl winning teams like the Rams, Titans (via Nashville), and the Ravens.

The Titans won one?? Must have missed it.

As for the unis, pretty nice work. For some reason they reek of "Arena League" (not a bad thing). I give it a solid B. :)

6uXNWAo.png

Archived