ABAsite Contest Voting

GeneralW91

In this format.

1st-3 pts

2nd-2 pts

1-1 pt.

And if someone wants to do trophy sigs, please do so. The entries are posted here.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=19867

And to be objective, I will post my top three to start us off.

1st-Ltravisjr I love that frog! You were able to incorproate elements of the original logo into the new one. Great work.

2nd- Steve-O-This is great. You were able to exploit both the possible meanings of WildCatters, it's teriffic.

3rd-ZoneRanger-This logo has a great western theme.It also has kind of an 80's look to it, which keeps it in the time period.

Thanks to all for making this a great contest. I loved all the entires which made voting almost impossible for me. Thanks to everyone, voting ends Tuesday. :notworthy:

I'm gonna assume I can't vote since I have an entry....so I'll take this space to wish all the contestants the best of luck B)

Amen to that. Good luck to everyone and thanks to ABAsite for arranging the contest. It has been a lot of fun!

LT

I'm gonna assume I can't vote since I have an entry....so I'll take this space to wish all the contestants the best of luckΒ  B)

Amen to that. Good luck to everyone and thanks to ABAsite for arranging the contest. It has been a lot of fun!

LT

I don't see any problem with you guys voting. I've voted in contests I've answered, I just vote for everyone else's.

I'm gonna assume I can't vote since I have an entry....so I'll take this space to wish all the contestants the best of luckΒ  B)

LT

I don't see any problem with you guys voting. I've voted in contests I've answered, I just vote for everyone else's.

In that case, here's my vote:

1st- ltravisjr (I love the whole concept)

2nd- zoneranger (rough but shows a very unique look)

3rd- steve-o (the "football jersey" idea is interesting)

Condorssig.jpg

Showtime's concept is not an option, as it did not meet the qualifications(they did not play in the 85-86 season). I would love to let those votes stay, but I can't. Please pick new 3rd places and thanks for voting.

Ah, my fault. Give my 3rd place vote to ltravisjr.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I will give my votes, but I have to exempt myself because I can't be purely objective of my own work. Therefore:

1) Bwana Bob - This is the one design I can most imagine being worn professionally on the court. Simple, attractive, and affective.

2) Steve-O - As soon as I saw his logo for this I immediatly felt it could be the winner. The football style was a gamble, and I commend that.

3) Unwind23 - The gradients almost prevented me from voting this, but dang it is just too impressive. If the 76ers can get away with "glitter" surely a gradient is not totally out of the question.

honorable mention: Showtime. I know it doesn't qualify, but had it been included, it would have had as good a chance as any to win.

LT

Archived