FA CUP

goalieboy82

who is going to win the FA CUP  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Blah blah same old Tank blah blah.

Can I root for the officials in this one? This is the FA equivalent of Sox/Yanks. Bah.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

logo_manuCrest.gif

There will be no riots,the Cardiff police chief stated on Sky Sports News on FSC (thank you Directv),that he "has a nice bed and breakfast offer for any fan who doesnt behave".I do suspect Shareholders United will hold a protest outside the stadium though.And there askin all Man U supporters at the game to wear black tomorrow,which is also the kit color they will wear.

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

bullplop.......i fell asleep....would have been exciting........

It was great 0-0 game. Man U dominated the game. Arsenal did not have one shot on net until extra time. Rooney hit the post and a Van Nistelrooy header was saved by Ljundberg at the line the ball went off the cross bar. Full credit to Lehman though. He did make a few good saves.

I saw, I came, I left.

Arsenal won, but only after taking part in the worst way to decide the outcome of a sporting tournament.

As games go, I found it to be reather exicting in most parts, with Man U making some really close plays. The final score was not very indicative of the game played, I thought. All in all, it was a great match to watch, up until the shoot-out which pretty much creates a 50-50 chance for either team to win. Rooney was really hustling for Manchester and Van Nistelroy played more than adequete. Good game, shame about the final score though.

Ah well, next year United!

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

I thought Man United didn't create all that many good chances to win the game, for all there domination, and as such didn't really deserve the win in the end. But penalties does suck as a way to end a game. I always liked the golden goal rule [1 period of sudden death Over time before penalties], but that fell out of favour for some reason.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

This is why soccer sucks this will be like deciding a defensive war in the super bowl with a field goal contest.

As opposed to deciding the Super Bowl with the flip of a coin.

If a "defensive war" resulted in the Super Bowl ending in a tie after regulation, the game would be decided by flipping a coin to determine which team would receive the ball first, with said team likely kicking a field goal to take the lead. Correction: to win the game, given the fact that under NFL rules the other team wouldn't even be given the opportunity to try and score.

Bottom line, Tank? The NFL's method of determining a winner in a game tied after regulation time has expired is just as dependent upon random chance - the flip of a coin - as penalty kicks. In fact, more so. At least in determining a soccer game in a penalty shootout, both teams are given the opportunity to take shots. As opposed to the NFL's "sudden death overtime", which far more often then not denies one team of the chance to even trot their offensive unit out on the field.

This is why soccer sucks this will be like deciding a defensive war in the super bowl with a field goal contest.

If there was EVER a Super Bowl that ended up being 3-0, that would probably be one of the most exciting games of my life, seeing as how I play defense (F/S) with a passion, and if I'm on the winning end of that score, then that's basically a perfect game.

But yeah, the ARSEnal won. DAMN THEM :cursing:

Archived