MS Paint Only! Voting

Brass

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pantherspaint9wh.png

here is my carolina panthers set which should be matched up vs. puckcool in the 2nd round

note: all 5 images were combined into one and then re-sized with irfanview FOR PRESENTATION PURPOSES ONLY - if you would like to see the original concepts, in their original size, go to the original post

jldesigns404eo.png

Round 2

puckcool22

vitamin D

oz615

Braden

bucsfan56

statebully

icecap79

astrobull21

robbman21

bosox

Great job putting the competing concepts together. Much easier to navigate than round 1.

I voted for puckcool but if leggmans design is the actual one than I change my vote to leggman, Sorry puckcool.

Round 2

puckcool22

vitamin D

oz615

Braden

bucsfan56

statebully

icecap79

astrobull21

robbman21

bosox

Great job putting the competing concepts together. Much easier to navigate than round 1.

I voted for puckcool but if leggmans design is the actual one than I change my vote to leggman, Sorry puckcool.

No problem. I refuse to get mad at people in an online forum. Not since I had my post venting my frustration of people and lurkers not responding to concepts. I even made a pie graph for that! :D

signature.gif

Ok guys! Here are the results!

Puckcool22- 14

leggman- 4

VitaminD- 10

TheFlameofAtlanta- 7

themightyspitz-3

oz615- 15

Braden-15

GoNordiques- 3

bucsfan56- 10

stealthfrog- 8

mac- 6

statebully- 9

Brassbonanza97- 1

Icecap79- 16

AstroBull21- 8

iamthedorf-10

robbman21- 9

GUINNESS- 7

DarthMan-7

bosox- 11

I will post voting for round 3 soon!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The fact that some of these were so close really reflects the great talent and skills that everyone has on this board. I am so envious of all of you. If I had one ounce of the talent that most of you guys have (not to mention some cool software), I'd certainly be posting ideas myself.

i don't feel so bad losing 14-4, especially since a number of voters may not have realized that my concept was actually in the second round, considering it wasn't shown on the bracket or linked on the first page (in fact, the concept which i defeated in the first round remains linked as the opposite for puckcool22's concept) - good luck to everyone who made it to the 3rd round!

brass - as an aside, i appreciate the contest...it was my first one and it was a lot of fun to watch the progress (and it motivated me to join the 1-aa contest & lilg's contest) - if you run any contests in the future, you should take measures to correct your mistakes, especially if they are pointed out on more than one occasion - in addition to the aforementioned mistake with my first round match-up, many of your links were incomplete or missing altogether

jldesigns404eo.png

Aw pooper scooper, I lost :cry:

Congrats VitaminD, best of luck to the rest :grin:

I beat a worthy opponent, TFoA - thanks much.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived