Chriscreamer.com report

CC97

Please Note:

ChrisCreamer.com will be offline temporaily, hopefully it will not be for long.  This is due to the launch of the brand spankin' new ChrisCreamer.com with fun new features, and lots of other new goodies.

Also, if Puckguy is reading this... I really need those AL Banners, please send as soon as you read this.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Puckguy here...those AL banners have been sent

Guys, I think you will like the new layout and it will look good.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump.  LOL

Guys, as the designer of the now old Creamer site, please explain what you liked and disliked of the design itself, besides frames of course.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I for one have always liked the site, but it seems like the last few overhauls have been started, then aborted before completion.  

Granted Chris has a life now, and free assistance is hard to come by, but starting over every year or so without finishing the previous rendition has become fairly common here.

Though I hate frames (had to get that in), the look itself was actually great.

nav-logo.png

Chris

SWEEEET, very nice.  I like what you've done to the place.  And no shag carpet either.  

Hey Puckguy,  the other site was good.  The new front page seems lay-out better.  There's a clean look to it, but that's because it's new.  We all like new.  You did a good job on the other site, I can't say anything bad about it.  

I don't want to take anything away from Chris, the new site is great! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Excellent, thanks guys.

And the Mac is right, I do have a bit of a life now, in fact I usually only have enough time at home to sleep now, which is what I should be doing now.

The previous designs keep getting aborted because, well, I was never truly happy with them.  They were all designs that I threw together quickly so I'd have at least something for you guys.

This design comes after a year of web design at college, and 3 months of planning every last detail out.  So it should be good enough for me  :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

If I had to vote, I would say get rid of the frames.  Most of the logos are huge, taking up more than the screen.  A large frame means even less room for the logo, so maybe just a very small bar at the bottom with a link for each sport or something.  Anxiously awaiting the return!
dbacks.gif mariners.gif

Archived