Name That Font!

pcgd

On 3/5/2017 at 10:11 PM, TrueYankee26 said:

I'll try this again (no, rajdhani was not the font) anyone can identify the font used for MNF scoreboard

screen-shot-2015-09-14-at-7-45-04-pm-2.png

I gotchu fam, that is quite the popular font family as of recently, as seen in Rocket League and various MLB event logos, it is the Bourgeois font family.

Breakdown:

On field down marker: Bourgeois Ultra Italic

Score Bug: Bourgeois Medium Italic and Bourgeois Bold Italic

Side Note: MNF uses an O (oh) instead of a 0 (zero), the alternate W, and a different &

• Like 1

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

22 hours ago, packerfan21396 said:

I gotchu fam, that is quite the popular font family as of recently, as seen in Rocket League and various MLB event logos, it is the Bourgeois font family.

Breakdown:

On field down marker: Bourgeois Ultra Italic

Score Bug: Bourgeois Medium Italic and Bourgeois Bold Italic

Side Note: MNF uses an O (oh) instead of a 0 (zero), the alternate W, and a different &

Thanks man!

Can anyone identify the NDSU number font? It's a Nike font but I wasn't sure if there's another team that may wear the same that may be more accessible. I actually can't find this particular font in the Nike catalog so maybe it's not a custom after all. The letter font I have so it's not a issue. Also the Icon font from above. I could really use some help with these two fellas. Thank you in advance.  

Screenshot_20170308-185619.jpg

12 minutes ago, walkerws said:

Conrad made it but it's no longer available. It was called NDSU Bison I think

I actually have that one. It's an older uniform font. I can actually make the numbers I need but wanted the set if it was out there. Would you happen to know the ICON font from the picture above?  Just the word Icon, the rest I have. Thank you for the help. 

On a side note. The Bison reminds me of a Nascar number maybe because it's Italic  but I found several that were decently close on the #1. 

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:42 AM, walkerws said:

Conrad made it but it's no longer available. It was called NDSU Bison I think

http://www.ffonts.net/NCAA-North-Dakota-St-Bison.font.download#

Thanks Fellas! This isn't Conrads but I found it after searching for a few days. It just randomly popped up. Really weird because I'm really good about finding any font.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...