Australian cricket logo

DEAD!

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this before. But Cricket Australia (formerly ACB) unveilled its new logo a few months ago. I don't know much about cricket, but I would like to know what you "people" out there think of it....

CA_logo.jpg

I saw, I came, I left.

Where did that Canadian cricket logo come from? When did they unveil that? And yeah, that is exactly the same as the basketball logo. Notice the different shade of red to cover up the white lines in the basketball logo.

canhead.gif

I saw, I came, I left.

ya learn somethin new everyday.  the aussie one's pretty sharp...and yeah i'm over that perth orioles thing, thank god

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I love that Aussie cricket logo, it's sharp and I love colors. the only thing is that because of all those color that are going from one to another (what's the expresion you use for that) you can't make that logo sticked on the uniform. That logo is only good for printing.

Yeah sponsors logo's dont generally sit well on cricket shirts. And the 3 logo isnt very subtle on the Aussie cricket shirt! The Vodafone logo on Englands is a touch more subtle!

Btw is there a good sight with lots of AFL shirts on? (Maybe a store or something??) I remember seeing some VFL as it would have been then as a little kid and being struck by how good the kits looked!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived