jkrdevil

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
very few teams (1 to be exact) can top the 13 time stanley cup champions

TorontoMapleLeafs33.GIF

And none since expansion.

hey, talk to me when the devils (if tehy ever) get into double didgits :D

just playing with ya. it will only be a matter of time before the devils win 10 cups, seeing as they have one of the greatest gm's of all time.

however by the time nj gets 10, the leafs will have 30 :P

That's if -- and only if -- the NHL reverts back to being a 6-team league....'cause we all know Toronto can only win the Cup when there are 5 or fewer teams to play against. ;)

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Im glad its back.Since I wont have hockey in Cincy, and Im not a fan of ECHL or college hockey, I cant believe Im saying this but GO BLUE JACKETS!

dude you can start cheering for the bluejackets, they will get a decent pick in the draft if not sidney crosby, then we got rick nash, zherdev is a little older, denis is sweet, I just have a feeling about them now that maybe they can do something.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

That's if -- and only if -- the NHL reverts back to being a 6-team league....'cause we all know Toronto can only win the Cup when there are 5 or fewer teams to play against. ;)

how many cups do the kings have? ;)

i'm kidding, i'm kidding :P

As many as the Leafs have had since 1967. :P

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

well played sir, well played :D

the real losers play in ottawa though. nothing since 1927. at least there are coloured pics of the last leafs cup victory.

the real losers play in ottawa though. nothing since 1927. at least there are colored pics of the last leafs cup victory.

At least Ottawa had an official leave of absence as opposed to just not showing up for 38 years.

the real losers play in ottawa though. nothing since 1927. at least there are colored pics of the last leafs cup victory.

At least Ottawa had an official leave of absence as opposed to just not showing up for 38 years.

:blink:

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!! BURN!!! :hockeysmiley:

Wagner Athletic Group

hey, hate on the leafs all you want. they have more tradition, history, cups, and fan loyalty then any team you could root for.

hey, hate on the leafs all you want. they have more tradition, history, cups, and fan loyalty then any team you could root for.

Yeah those empty seats during the first 5 minutes of each period show that.

I mght be wrong here, and someone can correct me cause I get my facts wrong sometimes, but I am pretty sure the Canadiens have more Cup wins? Anyone? It's possible too that Detroit has just as many. Again, just guessing.

:P

Yeah those empty seats during the first 5 minutes of each period show that.

I mght be wrong here, and someone can correct me cause I get my facts wrong sometimes, but I am pretty sure the Canadiens have more Cup wins? Anyone? It's possible too that Detroit has just as many. Again, just guessing.

:P

yeah, the seats are empty because people are getting back from intermission. the air canada centre is a little akward to navigate through. besides, do you even see the stands once the game is underway? its packed. im sure the preditors would love to see what that feels like. as for cup wins,

montreal canadiens-24

toronto maple leafs-13

detroit red wings-10

do some research before you post.

well, since we're all showing our alliances, gee... I wonder who's my team? :hockeysmiley:

room.jpg

And (for now) Canada doesn't hate Team Teal right now. :P The Sharks are in amazing shape cap wise. If everyone re-ups for the same amount (minus the 24% rollback) they are at $24 million with a fast team who works together as one.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

yeah, the seats are empty because people are getting back from intermission. the air canada centre is a little akward to navigate through. besides, do you even see the stands once the game is underway? its packed. im sure the preditors would love to see what that feels like. as for cup wins,

montreal canadiens-24

toronto maple leafs-13

detroit red wings-10

do some research before you post.

Ahem.

hate on the leafs all you want. they have more tradition, history, cups, and fan loyalty then any team you could root for.

Yeah, that team with almost double shouldn't count.

Gee, exaggerating is fun, isn't it?

well, since we're all showing our alliances, gee... I wonder who's my team? :hockeysmiley:

room.jpg

And (for now) Canada doesn't hate Team Teal right now. :P The Sharks are in amazing shape cap wise. If everyone re-ups for the same amount (minus the 24% rollback) they are at $24 million with a fast team who works together as one.

The LA Kings. :D:D

hate on the leafs all you want. they have more tradition, history, cups, and fan loyalty then any team you could root for.

Yeah, that team with almost double shouldn't count.

Gee, exaggerating is fun, isn't it?

i seriously doubt your a habs fan.

room.jpg

My goodness! :rolleyes:

How do you explain Vancouver who hasn't won since 1915?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived