It's Over!

jkrdevil

perfect and nw the dominator will lead the sens to the stanley cup.

and before all u other team fans start ranting think about it they finally have all the things they need to win the cup. because everyone knows that the dominator (dominik hasek) has enough winning experience to win a cup and know hes had 3 years to recover. so Go SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

:woot:

Hi, how are you?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and before all u other team fans start ranting think about it they finally have all the things they need to win the cup. because everyone knows that the dominator (dominik hasek) has enough winning experience to win a cup and know hes had 3 years to recover. so Go SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude hasn't played in 3 years, he's 42 years old, and he can't speak English worth a :censored:. He'll just end up folding. In fact, 2005-06 will be just like every other years....Senators collapsing in about the 2nd round of the playoffs. Good luck, Dom! :rolleyes:

Anyway, back on topic:

IT'S ABOUT FLUFFIN' TIME!!!

:D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Its gonna be a fun wild offseason once they have everything squared away and players and teams get matched up who will be back who will be where its gonna be one mad scramble.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

There's still a lot of decent FA's too avalible. Glen Murray, Paul Kariya, Teemu Selanne, Ziggy Palffy, etc.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

It's BAAAAACK!!! :hockeysmiley::hockeysmiley::hockeysmiley:

I'm dragging the NHL jerseys outta retirement in my basement.

I'll buy some blue body paint.

Let's get this sheetkeecker of a game back on ice!

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Well I hope it's for real...

GO FLAMES GO!

Now I'll get to hear the HNIC theme somewhere other than as the ringtone on my cell...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Finally!

Now when the RBC Center is sitting empty, it will be beacuse the Canes are in town.

Either that or a fight card featuring James 'Bonecrusher' Smith...

Frankly, while I have slightly more than a passive fan's interest in hockey, I couldn't give a plop about this - they didn't burn their bridge... they napalmed it. And while you hard-core guys will still "Woo Hoo" and what-not, the not-so hard core fans who made up the rest of the team's attendance have found better things to piss their money away on.

Oh, and before you start the "He's from Raleigh, so he's only talking about the southern cities" garbage, I was born and raised in the northeastern U.S., and it'll be the same there as well.

Suffice it to say its good the owners got them to agree to a $39M salary cap, because that's going to be the maximum they're going to be able to spend in a LOT of cities and still break even.

nav-logo.png

and before all u other team fans start ranting think about it they finally have all the things they need to win the cup. because everyone knows that the dominator (dominik hasek) has enough winning experience to win a cup and know hes had 3 years to recover. so Go SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

:woot:

nope. the leafs will send you packing again.

I say that every owner and player must smooch the bare, hairy, sweaty, celluite, pimply butt of every fan of every game next season. I mean it. Fans everywhere should get in line, drop trou, and feel the warm touch of grateful millionaires against their buttocks followed by an, "I'm so sorry for being an ass-face, please forgive me!"

Distgusting? You Betcha.

Evil? Of Course.

Fitting Punishment? Without a Doubt. :hockeysmiley:

So long as I'm dreaming....I'd also like a pony.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Archived