Madden Create-A-Team

Chief.

I just bought NCAA '06 and found out that they did little or nothing to the create-a-school feature. No new logos, no new uniform types, nothing. Plus every time I use the wave as my logo it turns black on the helmet and field.

Do you know if Madden is improving the create-a-team feature this year? I haven't heard anything but I thought maybe one of you did. I always make 32 teams for a custom league and it would be awesome if they added SOMETHING so I could try to make each team unique.

Doubtful. I've been waiting for several years now and have seen very little and would very much like to see some more features. I havn't heard anything on this year's Madden, but I'm not very optimistic about a Create-A-Team upgrade.

6uXNWAo.png

Doubtful. I've been waiting for several years now and have seen very little and would very much like to see some more features. I havn't heard anything on this year's Madden, but I'm not very optimistic about a Create-A-Team upgrade.

because most folks dont have the same drive we do towards logos and uniforms. most people are content with clip art and monochrome......

because most folks dont have the same drive we do towards logos and uniforms. most people are content with clip art and monochrome......

most people i talk to don't ever even make a team, me, I can't play without a created team. I doubt madden will make it any better, NCAA is ok but madden's sucks, and why can't you use an NFL team's logo on a different helmet is there some kind of copyright issue there?

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

most people i talk to don't ever even make a team, me, I can't play without a created team. I doubt madden will make it any better, NCAA is ok but madden's sucks, and why can't you use an NFL team's logo on a different helmet is there some kind of copyright issue there?

Also, what's the purpose of modifying an NFL team's uniform in franchise mode if you can't even put the logo on the helmet?

Also, what's the purpose of modifying an NFL team's uniform in franchise mode if you can't even put the logo on the helmet?

I moved the Jets to Manhattan the first time i did franchise mode, and I found that out the hard way. Six seasons into my game, I had to start using the Jets with plain white helmets. :mad:

6uXNWAo.png

I assume most of you are refferring to console for both Madden & NCAA (as NCAA is no longer made for PC)

Some of the problems you refer to don't occur on PC (I've always had my helmet logos appear in game, for example)

There are reports about custom options in 2006 improving, and others saying they're staying the same--for now--I'm sticking with Madden/04--but if they ever make NCAA for PC again--I may just check it out...

Now as many of you know I'm a custom team junkie--I rarely play with the teams they include in the game...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

there is a copyright issue with the use of a teams logo in madden and in ncaa and in all sports game with create a team, if you want to use a sports team logo you have to use it as it is given (i.e Cowboys star has to be blue white outline with the blue outline of the white) you cannot recreate a team's respective logo (past or present) in part or in whole.

there is a copyright issue with the use of a teams logo in madden and in ncaa and in all sports game with create a team, if you want to use a sports team logo you have to use it as it is given (i.e Cowboys star has to be blue white outline with the blue outline of the white) you cannot recreate a team's respective logo (past or present) in part or in whole.

that is what sux about madden, you can't really make a alt using the their setup. Like for instance, lets say i want to make a colts black alt. I can't use the current template to do that. I have to make some random one.

see i think they should allow you to use the logos and twick it.

In a moment of dorky weakness, I recreated the teams from "The Repalcements" complete with uniforms, team logos, league logo and whenever possible the actual players and names. I was able to download all the teams logos and letterhead off the movie's website. They also had a detailed drawings of the uniforms used. Unlike "Any Given Sunday" most of these uniforms and logos were very NFL -like It took a little doing and a few weekends but the end result is fairly accurate.

It didn't look too bad at all. Since the Washington Sentinels stadium in the movie was actually the Baltimore Ravens' stadium I just changed the end zones to match the movie. One of my other friends walked in and thought they made a Replacements videogame. The other cool thing is that the game anouncers in the movie were John Madden and Pat Summeral, so I broke out the 2002 version and got them to anounce it just like the movie too. Since most of the player names in the movie were fairly common, they anounced most of the players instead of "the running back" or "Number 81" . I was disappointed they did not have a sound clip for Shane Falco. I almost wonder how much trouble it might be to capture it off the movie and put it in the game.

Yes I have WAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on my hands. Then again how many gamers can claimed they sacked Keanu Reeves into the end-zone?

I think I might consider recreating USFL teams next. Kinda a "What If... the USFL merged with the NFL?"

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

As seen in previous posts--I play on PC and make my own teams from scratch--you could do your own NFL teams as well and put them in a franchise (non-owner mode) in 2004 or earlier to when custom teams in franchise started (not sure when that was)

But you'd be limited in uni options so some give & take.

I made a 32 team CFL (the current 9 + 23 more)

A CFL with the real 9, 7 other created Canadian teams, the 7 actual US teams (who didn't all play at the same time) and 9 made up ones.

It's fun, addictive, and I find it more interesting than using the real teams...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived