New New York Jets Logo in 2007?

NoHoJoe

i love the jets uniforms and logo. they dont play in shea anymore so the jets name doesnt really need to be an airplane.

what else is a jet going to be?

Isn't the Meadowlands right next to an airport?

Not really-- its kinda near Newark but not like Shea is right next to JFK. it depends on ur defination of "right near" in the New York Area there are 3 international airports so everything CAN be RiGHT NEAR one of them

Shea is literally next door though

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Examples-- Jazz, Lakers, NY Rangers, Giants--- its just a team name... the logo and image of the team has nothing to do with what the owrd is all about (except i guess the rangers logo is kind of a badge) but they don't use the real image of what hte team name is.

thats how the Jets are. they just don't really care about being an actual JET , thats just their name is all.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

I'm at work so I didn't really get to search this topic a lot so forgive me, but did the Jets make any changes to their unis this year? I got my Bucs catalog and in the middle where they show everyone's jersey, it says New 2005 over the Jets. I thought this might be a mistake, but it has the same logo over the Cards and the Giant's away and we know they changed.

KISSwall09.jpg

I'm at work so I didn't really get to search this topic a lot so forgive me, but did the Jets make any changes to their unis this year? I got my Bucs catalog and in the middle where they show everyone's jersey, it says New 2005 over the Jets. I thought this might be a mistake, but it has the same logo over the Cards and the Giant's away and we know they changed.

The Jets made a very small modification to the shoulder striping on the sleeves. It's so minor, that I would hardly consider it to be a mod.

Later, I'll post "before" and "after" graphics that show the difference.

Archived