New New York Jets Logo in 2007?

NoHoJoe

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I agree that my proposed colors look a little too much like the Eagles...

I think I'll work on some other sets...

Strange, PANTONE, you never have a second cup of coffee....

Huh?

Actually, I HATE coffee, so I never have the first cup...

I think I agree that my proposed colors look a little too much like the Eagles...

Huh?

Airplane! D. It's all Airplane!

Jamma don't want no help, Jamma don't get no help!

It's where I sit.

Huh?

What a pisser. I was continuing the Airplane! theme, since A) this is a thread about the Jets and all, and B) you started it....

Stewardess: "More coffee, sir."

Wife: "No, he only has one cup of coffee at home."

Husband: "No, no, I'll have another cup."

(Closeup of wife, thinking): "He never has a second cup of coffee."

Cards.png

Huh?

What a pisser. I was continuing the Airplane! theme, since A) this is a thread about the Jets and all, and B) you started it....

Stewardess: "More coffee, sir."

Wife: "No, he only has one cup of coffee at home."

Husband: "No, no, I'll have another cup."

(Closeup of wife, thinking): "He never has a second cup of coffee."

I missed that...sorry.

It's been quite a while since I've seen the movie.

:blush:

the eagles have become the cowboys.

:evil:

Ooh, them's fightin' words, icecap...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The New York Jets look is great, reminding people of the days of Broadway Joe.

That's the problem with the Jets...their only memorable moment involves an alcoholic QB whose only notable achievement lately has been to drunkenly mumble "I wanna kiss you" on national TV.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

"What kind of plane is it? "

"Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripes, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol."

"Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes."

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

and their fans don't boo Santa ^_^

Oy... this again?

For the record, it happened over 30 years ago. And Santa was drunk and flipping people off. I concede that isn't much of a defense of Philadelphia.

These days, it's an insult to say that any team has turned into the Cowboys; this one just hit closer to home. ^_^

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

And now for you reading pleasure we give you a sports-related quote from "Airplane".

Joey: Wait a minute. I know you. You're Kareem Abdul-Jabar. You play basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers.

Roger Murdock: I'm sorry son, but you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Roger Murdock. I'm the co-pilot.

Joey: You are Kareem. I've seen you play. My dad's got season tickets.

Roger Murdock: I think you should go back to your seat now Joey. Right Clarence?

Captain Oveur: Nahhhhhh, he's not bothering anyone, let him stay here.

Roger Murdock: But just remember, my name is ROGER MURDOCK. I'm an airline pilot.

Joey: I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.

Roger Murdock: The hell I don't! LISTEN KID- I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA! I'm out there busting my buns every night! Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes!

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

i love the jets uniforms and logo. they dont play in shea anymore so the jets name doesnt really need to be an airplane. they one the superbowl and had the best success with that logo. whenever they had either plane they were terribe. YEAH 1-15!!

white sleves with green body for home and the reverse for away works perfectly. i dont like same color pants though so white at home and green away and ur good to go.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived