Bucks Dropping Use of Numbers on Shorts

AAO

No, that's cool...

I've been hesitating, but should post a scan of that unused Bucks alt.

I actually really liked it.

[dream]It would be sweet if a "brand new member" not from Colorado or named PANTONE registered one day and began to annonymously(sp) leak logos / uni's....[/dream]

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Wait, does this mean they won't be getting new uniforms for this season?

I misunderstood things all along apparently...

The redesign is supposedly happening for 2006-2007.

I think. Maybe.

Wait, does this mean they won't be getting new uniforms for this season?

I misunderstood things all along apparently...

this is actually the second time with the current identity that the numbers won't be on the shorts-the first time around was either the last season in which the jerseys were one solid color (no sidepanels) or the first year that the sidepanels were in use. One of the two (oddly enough, I forget what year, but Ray Allen and Glenn Robinson were still Bucks at the time)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

yea i knew about the no alt thing, thats why i put it as a subtopic title, haha i didnt think a topic for just the dropping of the numbers on shorts was gonna fly...

Flies with me...

I hated the numbers on the shorts. Glad to see them go.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

i heard somehwere (probably the man inside my head) that they will replace the number on shorts with the number written out so Bogut's number 6, will say 'SIX' on his shorts....or 99, NINETY NINE

i think i read that somewhere....i could be making stuff up here

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

i heard somehwere (probably the man inside my head) that they will replace the number on shorts with the number written out so Bogut's number 6, will say 'SIX' on his shorts....or 99, NINETY NINE

i think i read that somewhere....i could be making stuff up here

I hope that's the little man in your head talking. The numerals on the shorts were neat, but they had run their course. Written-out numbers would be just plain wacky.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived