Texas tech to unveil new football unis

Stock

It seems that most of the new unis we've seen coming out this summer are the ones with the color sweep up to the collar from the armpit. West Virginia, Boise State, Texas Tech, etc. I call it the superhero look.

That's NIKE's standard design nowadays.  I have Ohio State and Michigan jerseys which have that same "swoosh" design on the side, but you can only see it up close since the side panels are the same color as the rest of the jersey.

Uninspired.

What's wrong with these designers?

:o

They arent using designers, they probably have an intern taking down pantones then plugging it into their football template, like they do in basketball.  

How hard is it to have an original idea? Why have all the colored panels?? Plus, theyre are more panels then those to color on the uniforms.  The only difference i see sometimes are the pants, (boise has the thick bar, opposed to the pointed stripe. I really hate these template jerseys, hate them for basketball, hate them for football.  

I cant imagine between the two of them they couldent afford a little ingenuity.

jersey design: whoop de doo.  another broncos jersey.  at least they're apparently going to actually live up to their name (red jerseys as alts, not pictured)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Again, the "Red" Raiders wear black. Does that make them seem stupid to you guys?

yes it does,i don't mind the black jerseys,but they could @ least have a red jersey for a game or two

well aparently Texas Tech does have a red jersey this season,at least that a step in the right direction  :cool:

??? Isn't that "Nike's" jersey template?  Pretty Boring. I am not inspired by the people who are putting these jerseys out.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Nike has about two templates for football and basketball and they just copy and paste pantones into them.  So, we wind up with so many teams looking exactly alike.  Why do teams keep getting designs from them if they know they're going to look like every team they play?  I am really sick of this style.  I hate panneling being colored different anyways, but this one is the worst.  It's not even that great of a look.

Archived