Marlins Concept

redsfan39

got rid of black because i dont like black

Do you mean you got rid of the black uniform because you didnt get rid of the black anywhere else. i dont mind the black on the hat and the wordmark but the black piping isnt too great on all the unis imo. and i like how you got rid of the black uni cause i like that teal one better.

teamsnew2.png

You say you got rid of black, and yet I see a black-rimmed hat and black outlines on the team name ... :P

When I think of Miami professional sports, I think of aqua and orange. So I'd add orange to the mix.

their the marlins not the dolphins. and yes i meant the over the top with blackness jerseys B)

Not bad, but couldn't you have at least left "Florida" on the road uni's? Removing black doesn't necessarily mean removing the "team location" from the aways. I mean all the jerseys say Marlins. Put Florida on the roads, and the "F/fish" (hat logo) on the vests and then you may have something here.

How much longer are they going to be the FLORIDA Marlins? I haven't heard anything in a while, but IIRC there were rumors that they were going to rechristen themsevles the MIAMI Marlins, and upgrade the BP "M/fish" logo to the game cap logo.

Like the Anaheim/Los Angeles/Southern California/Western Hemisphere Angels, maybe they ought to wait until their name is settled more officially before putting it on uniforms.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Basically, these are very similar to the team's inaugural uniforms, sans pinstripes on the home jerseys. For the record, I do believe that they wore that hat for a few seasons. I'll check to make sure. I like the return of teal as a dominant color, as it's unique to the bigs. However, I think that silver would look better outlining the logo. Good concept.

Army Commo - "You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!"

The Marlins look better without pinstripes. Nice job there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

How much longer are they going to be the FLORIDA Marlins? I haven't heard anything in a while, but IIRC there were rumors that they were going to rechristen themsevles the MIAMI Marlins, and upgrade the BP "M/fish" logo to the game cap logo.

Like the Anaheim/Los Angeles/Southern California/Western Hemisphere Angels, maybe they ought to wait until their name is settled more officially before putting it on uniforms.

They'll rename themselves after they move into the new park.

And, seriously, the Angels jokes have been dead for months. Let them rest in peace.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived