NY Giants Concept

redsfan39

Not bad at all actually.

However needs some fixing up. The GIants mark isnt my favourite, and I think looks very odd in here. Also the red stripe on the pants seems too wide. The numbers also seem monstrous. And if I were you, Id scrap the red alt all together.

Nice work, but needs some cleaning up, and this could be real nice.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

ugly! no offense, just constructive critisism :grin:

Uh...constructive criticism usually includes the reason you think it is ugly, and advice to improve it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

All in all, solid but not spectacular.

Some specific criticisms (ahem, ahem... trying to be constructive):

1. The uniforms are very traditional, down to the gray pants. The "GIANTS" wordmark on the helmets looks out of place, when the "ny" logo comes from the era of the gray pants. It'd go better here.

2. I like adding some blue back into the white jerseys. Big Blue shouldn't have uniforms without blue in them at least somewhere.

3. NO RED ALTS! See #2 for why.

4. The socks must be white through at least the bottom half. Ballet leggings won't be allowed.

5. The outlining on the blue jersey's numbers is thicker than the others, and makes already-large numbers look that much larger.

6. With the numbers up on the shoulders, and just the one stripe on the hem of the sleeves, the sleeves look very spare. I know that the sleeves are fading into obscurity leaguewide, but still, there should be something there.

These could work. The Giants are not a team that needs flash and loud colors to work. Traditional styles suit them very well.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I love the uniforms, but I hate the helmets. The NY on the Giants helmets is a classic look. It's worth keeping.

But those uniforms are really sharp.

Thats almost exactly what I was gonna say.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

You should use royal blue instead of navy, and I think you have to have the "NY" on the helmet. As for the sleeves being too plain, you could also add the "NY" there, too. You could make it blue on the white jersey. The socks, the socks, BOTTOMS MUST BE WHITE! Keep the red numbers. ^_^

Better. The white jersey combo is identical to what they had, so I wouldn't call that a concept per se . The dark jersey looks like an improvement with a contrasting trim color and some life to the numbers. I'm still not sold on the red jerseys, for a team popularly known as "Big Blue". But I am also of the school of thought that says not every team needs an alternate.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived