Bertuzzi's Back!

commish

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The suspension shouldn't count during the lockout. Bertuzzi should still serve his punishment, at least until Moore comes back on the ice.

Bertuzzi can cry his crocodile tears all he wants. He hit someone from behind, and THEN drove his head into the ice. Maybe he and Dany Heatley can get in a car and drive around by themselves for a while.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

^ Best Avatar Ever.

||

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Wait, they're considering it good after he missed very little time? A lost season does not a served suspension make.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

actually i would have to disagree with you kev... his suspension was also being recognized by the IIHF meaning he couldnt play in europe either so he was still suspended...

and tank by the ruling of the courts he cannot be involved in any sporting event that moore is during his probation period... bettmen covered that in his ruling... yes i read the entire thing

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I still the Bertuzzi should be suspended for the entire 2005-06 season. No matter if Moore plays this year or not. What he did was sadistic and he should have criminal charges against him.

I never want to see him play hockey every again, he doesn't desirve to after what he did.

I think Bertuzzi did enough. He wasnt allowed on 2 Canadian National teams, he wasnt allowed to play in Europe...he wasnt allowed to play professional hockey on any level for an entire year... I think that is more then enough for what he did. Its not like he took his stick and swung it at Moore like a baseball bat...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

No, he sucker punched Moore and THEN drove his head into the ice. McSorely swung his stick like a bat, connected once, and once Brashear went down, that was that.

I don't condone either, and the suspensions should stand. Bertuzzi was suspended for the season. The season starts October 2005.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The NHL had been having a great run lately, Sir Sidney becoming a Super Mario Brother, all of the free agent signings and trades, and The Great One taking his turn at coaching, but letting Bertuzzi back in kinda sours all of that for me. He is the goon of goons...I mean he broke a guys friggin' neck! Kenny Rodgers does less damage to a camera and gets 20 games? I don't get it. Did I mention Bertuzzi broke a guy's neck?!? On purpose! Bertuzzi should never be allowed to play in the NHL again.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The NHL had been having a great run lately, Sir Sidney becoming a Super Mario Brother, all of the free agent signings and trades, and The Great One taking his turn at coaching, but letting Bertuzzi back in kinda sours all of that for me. He is the goon of goons...I mean he broke a guys friggin' neck! Kenny Rodgers does less damage to a camera and gets 20 games? I don't get it. Did I mention Bertuzzi broke a guy's neck?!? On purpose! Bertuzzi should never be allowed to play in the NHL again.

Bertuzzi didn't brake his neck on purpose, the vertabrae broke when everyone piled on him, 3 or 4 adult guys, plus hockey equipment, that is alot of weight on the human body.

GCEeffm.png

No, he sucker punched Moore and THEN drove his head into the ice. McSorely swung his stick like a bat, connected once, and once Brashear went down, that was that.

I don't condone either, and the suspensions should stand. Bertuzzi was suspended for the season. The season starts October 2005.

If you saw, Moore gave out under him, and he fell ontop. Its not like he jumped on him and kept hitting him as he was falling. He skated up, grabbed on, smacked in the head, he gave out, and Bertuzzi fell ontop. How was he to know Moore was injured that badly? Sure what he did was stupid but come on, its not like he killed the guy, and its not like hes completly innocent either. He laid out a dirty hit on Naslund previously, and Krama came around to bite him in the ass...harder then it should have...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

If you saw, Moore gave out under him, and he fell ontop. Its not like he jumped on him and kept hitting him as he was falling. He skated up, grabbed on, smacked in the head, he gave out, and Bertuzzi fell ontop. How was he to know Moore was injured that badly? Sure what he did was stupid but come on, its not like he killed the guy, and its not like hes completly innocent either. He laid out a dirty hit on Naslund previously, and Krama came around to bite him in the ass...harder then it should have...

Okay, how to respond.

Moore did NOT give out, he was unconcious. The punch knocked him clean out, then Bertuzzi grabbed him and proceeded to forcefully drive Moore's head down into the ice.

Also, Moore's hit on Naslund was perfectly legal, even Naslund said so himself.

Bertuzzi didn't brake his neck on purpose, the vertabrae broke when everyone piled on him, 3 or 4 adult guys, plus hockey equipment, that is alot of weight on the human body.

Bertuzzi DID break his neck when he drove his head into the ice.

Bertuzzi DID break his neck when he drove his head into the ice.

Prove it!

Now!

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

K you cannot tell me that berts punch knocked out moore... if he got koed by one punch to the helmet hes way to fragile to play hockey... hell go out side... a strong wing could render him unconscience... i hope he wears a helmet at all time then.. maybe something extra thick as a hockey helmet wasnt enough to stop a gloved hand... it was berts jumping on his back and going face first into the ice that caused the concussion and the broken neck... and that was by accident... when the canucks said they were going after moore no one in their right mind wanted this to happen they wanted fisticuff... moore ducked out, if he would have stood up for himself it would have been one tilt, they would have shook hands and respected each other the next day... hell mike tyson wanted to eat lennoz lewis children in interviews i didnt see anyone taking that literally...

and bert has suffered enough on a punnishment literally last year he couldnt play hockey to make money.. his primary "job" in life and he couldnt do it because of the suspension.. lock out or not as the IIHF upheld the NHLs ruling so he couldnt even join in everyone elses reindeer games in europe... imagine you get suspended from mcdonalds and burger king holds up their suspension then what...

it was an unfortunate accident that could and should have been avoided... nuff said

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived