Mighty Ducks mixture

Roger Clemente

One thing I liked about the old Mighty Ducks alts was the letter and number scheme. I wondered what it would look like on the current uniforms, so I gave it a try:

MightyDucks-1998.gif

Comments and criticism welcome.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

YES, YES, YES! Rock it, RC! :notworthy:

Um... any chance we'll see that font available on your site any time soon? (wink-wink, nudge-nudge) :hockeysmiley:

All I did was translate the Wild's number font to this. The only numbers I have so far are the 1 and 5 (and thus I was too lazy and decided to go with Lupul.) But I do intend on making the rest (but the 5 was actually hard enough on it's own.

I'd love to own the old white alternate jersey. Even though it wasn't a great jersey to use on the ice, it made a good fashion jersey.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

My mum has that old white alternate ? I felt it was a better looking jersey to the diagonal striping one.

And the "Anaheim" alt still makes me think Kings not Ducks.

But Futura Bold Condensed is a really good font for plenty of uses. Hockey jerseys are no exception.

Oh and I'm pretty sure it's illegal to repackage it and offer it for free, since it's still owned by Paul Renner's estate, and is currently selling for around 50 US dollars.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

My mum has that old white alternate ? I felt it was a better looking jersey to the diagonal striping one.

But Futura Bold Condensed is a really good font for plenty of uses. Hockey jerseys are no exception.

Oh and I'm pretty sure it's illegal to repackage it and offer it for free, since it's still owned by Paul Renner's estate, and is currently selling for around 50 US dollars.

http://www.fonts101.com/xt_search.asp?txtS...utura&vt=Search

So are these guys breaking the law?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I know one thing, if the Wild Wing jersey had used that number font, it would have been around considerably longer than it was...I keep tellin ya, it wasn't that bad-the lettering was just illegible :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

All I did was translate the Wild's number font to this. The only numbers I have so far are the 1 and 5 (and thus I was too lazy and decided to go with Lupul.) But I do intend on making the rest (but the 5 was actually hard enough on it's own.

RC... just a thought, try using the Steelers' font. I always thought that the Ducks' alt looked more like the Steelers' font, without being italicized ever so slightly. It may need a little thickening as well, now that I think about it...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

http://www.fonts101.com/xt_search.asp?txtS...utura&vt=Search

So are these guys breaking the law?

I've never really understood how Fonts101 get away with doing what they do. If anyone knows, let me know!

It does *seem* to me that they're breaking the law.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

Awesome. The font kinda reminds me of the one on the Nike alts that they wore for a while.

Um...

One thing I liked about the old Mighty Ducks alts was the letter and number scheme. I wondered what it would look like on the current uniforms, so I gave it a try

:)

Those numbers would certainly look better than the current block lettering. I have the old white alt and really want to get it customized. It's just a better looking jersey than what they have, I think, all around.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'm not confused about what it looks like...

Roger already said that's what he used for his concept in ol' post numero uno. There's a reason why those numbers "kinda" reminded you of the alts used by the Ducks in the late 90s.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'm not confused about what it looks like...

Roger already said that's what he used for his concept in ol' post numero uno. There's a reason why those numbers "kinda" reminded you of the alts used by the Ducks in the late 90s.

Yeah, my glasses are dirty. I couldn't see that part.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived