Worst MLB Uniforms

gordie_delini

Who has THE worst uniforms in Major League Baseball?  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Went with the Rockies for those horrible black jerseys. I don't mind the home one in fact I have one (must have been drunk when I bought it. Yeah, that's the great excuse). There are things I dislike about other uniforms namely Arizona's 1970's pirates combos, Kansas City and the Mets use of black, Toronto's graphite and lack of blue, and the Astros black/brick.

As much as I love the BLUE Jays I absolutely think their uniforms are the least-appealing in baseball. As to the lack of the word "Blue," on the uniforms, the lame excuse is that people always called them the "Jays." How bogus.

And I read somewhere the change to black and graphite was supposed to make the uniforms more popular with "urban youth." Also the removal of all Canadian identifiers such as the maple leaf were supposed to make the duds more popular in the USA.

When are the cheap suits who run the Jays going to realize that they are now "Canada's team." Canada's ONLY team. Why don't they emphasize that fact and proudly display it on the uniforms. Most American fans don't like the Jays and won't ever support them. "But they're from CANADA, eeeew!"

As loyal an American as I am, I say who gives a rat's a** what they think of you. Proudly exploit the fact you're from Canada! :mad::flagcanada:

I don't loathe the Rockies alts as much as most of you, but it seems like all are in agrement about Toronto. That logo looks like a hockey brand. Which may be the point. And, yes, where's the blue, please?

I also hate the Pirates' new pinstripes.

And I wish my Cubs would drop the red piping on the numbers at home. Go back to the 70s look, dropping the names is a good start.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

so i was thinking about it, and i wanted to know what everyone thought would be the WORST uniforms in Major League Baseball.

Tough call...

For overall badness it has to be Arizona or Toronto. The Rockies have the most bad uni combos to work with but their home white isn't all bad, so they do have one decent uniform otherwise they win in a walk. If we limited this to just hats then it would be really easy. Toronto's home hats are by far and away the worst hats since the Pirates pillbox years.

Boston and Atlanta get honorable mentions for their hideous red alternate jerseys.

The one worst single uniform in all of baseball is easily those black sleeveless things the Rockies wear.

BB52Big.jpg

I really don't like the Cubs road uniforms. They're far from worst, but I don't like the red numbers and red bill, and the Chicago script isn't great.

But the worst? Rockies, Royals, Diamondbacks

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Mets have destroyed one of the best clasic looks in the game.

If tyey would drop the black drop shadow form the home white pinstripe uniform with blue caps...this I think is the best home uniform in the Major League's.

The Mets snow white with the black and blue hat is less than good - with the Royal blue hat it is palatable.

I actually like the Padres road suit--in person it looks much better than on television.

The Rockies have a good looking uni when they wear the vest pinstripe with the CR logo on the left breast...

I think the Marlins home suit is awful.

Ditto the Diamondbacks..the entire uniform ensamble is terrible...I agree with someone who said the name, the logo, the colors...the D-Backs should start all over.

I actually like the Devil Rays home suit with the green and black hat.

Archived