Arizona Cardinals 2005 Number Sheet

Nick 1733

Alright everyone, it took me a great deal of time and research to make sure these were done correctly.

I'm posting the .gif file here, I have the vector file but I AM NOT passing it out so please don't start asking for it, also don't ask me for any of the other NFL teams. I have them all and just be patient and I will have them up on my site soon.

ENJOY!!

Arizona Cardinals New Numbers

Oh - and great job by the way.  Very close.

Okay, what'd I miss?

Oh - you didn't miss anything...just the numbers might be a little more compact:

ArizonaCardinals_2005-9999_CNM_SOL.jpg

ArizonaCardinals_2005-9999_WNM_SOL.jpg

These are the official ones.

Okay, what'd I miss?

Oh - you didn't miss anything...just the numbers might be a little more compact:

Well thanks for the help, trying to make them dead accurate. I'll work on fixing them and post the new ones when they're done.

Okay, what'd I miss?

I really don't like their number set... they went all-out in the unis, but went very boring on the numbers.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

There's one other little aspect that I pointed out before, that IS interesting about the numbers - look at the angles inside of the numbers:

ArizonaCardinals_NumberFont.gif

The upper left and lower right corners are squared-off, while the upper right and lower left corners are angled.

I agree - not real exciting - but somewhat interesting.

There's one other little aspect that I pointed out before, that IS interesting about the numbers - look at the angles inside of the numbers:

ArizonaCardinals_NumberFont.gif

The upper left and lower right corners are squared-off, while the upper right and lower left corners are angled.

I agree - not real exciting - but somewhat interesting.

Also irritating when trying to re-create them using photos from the pre-season and you can't tell which are squared off, can't tell if they're angled or just rounded. Very confusing.

:P

Officially, here are the specs:

Chest Numbers - 9"

Back Numbers - 10 7/8"

TV Numbers - 3 3/4"

Nameplate Letters - 3" (2" minimum)

Oh - and great job by the way. Very close.

Is 9" for front numbers the new NFL standard now or is this unique to the Cards or just a few teams?I have always used 10" numbers when doing an NFL customization and 12" for the back,with between 3.5"-4" sleeve/shoulder numbers.

I'm hoping someone tells me it's unique to them so I will not have missed something somewhere.

98Falcons.png

Is 9" for front numbers the new NFL standard now or is this unique to the Cards or just a few teams?I have always used 10" numbers when doing an NFL customization and 12" for the back,with between 3.5"-4" sleeve/shoulder numbers.

I'm hoping someone tells me it's unique to them so I will not have missed something somewhere.

Later on, I'll put together a list of these dimensions (I think that's OK to do)...off of the top of my head, I want to say that they are all different, but I haven't studied them that much.

Wow that'd be awesome Pantone! I only have a "Standard" of sizes that I go by as that's how it was taught to me(since most of the time the size differences are subtle),but to have an actual accurate rundown of team's sizes would be outstanding.

And thinking about it,I dont see what would be wrong with it since the sizes of numbers or letters does not infringe on a trademark or copyright....it's only measurements.

This could be really interesting along-side of your team colors.A new project maybe?lol!

98Falcons.png

Later on, I'll put together a list of these dimensions (I think that's OK to do)...off of the top of my head, I want to say that they are all different, but I haven't studied them that much.

Just giving this a bump to see if you have any specs to post yet Pantone.

98Falcons.png

Archived