Tampa Bay Buccaneers Concept

JetsLuvver

Personally, I hate the black alt, think that Bucco Bruce doesn't remotely go with this color scheme & think that the numbers would be very hard to make out on the field in the Bucs' wordmark font. Also, why no TV numbers?

Personally, I hate the black alt, think that Bucco Bruce doesn't remotely go with this color scheme & think that the numbers would be very hard to make out on the field in the Bucs' wordmark font. Also, why no TV numbers?

i have to agree the black just i don't what's up with it?

that being said.

I approve this message

untitled-6.jpg

Geez Buccaneers concepts are always so...Buccaneers Jerseyish. With their old unis and their current ones, for any Buccaneers concept to really look GREAT you'd really have to create an entirely new look. Drop Bucco Bruce. Drop the current logos and word marks and numbers. Drop the colors. Come up with something fresh. Otherwise...it's just another bad uniform.

Sheesh and to think I started liking the bucs BECAUSE of their uniforms. What was I thinking.

Let me apologize for my attitude. It's been a long morning and I'm feeling like some middle aged angry cynic at the moment so don't take anything I said personally. It's not your design and it's not you. It's all Buccaneer designs and it's the team in general. They had to buy Man U? Oh my...well...30 years in the league. One year of triumph and 29 years of disappointment. Why not add one more?

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Archived