NHL vintage jersey program

lowey

I'd like to see every team eventually take part in it. I still don't see the Devils red and green being sold by the NHL, let alone the Vintage tag. I could live with them donning the Rockies and Scouts for games, though. B)

njd.gifnym.gifpats3gr8.jpg

I'd like to see every team eventually take part in it. I still don't see the Devils red and green being sold by the NHL, let alone the Vintage tag. I could live with them donning the Rockies and Scouts for games, though. B)

i'd personally love nothing more than to see the stars wearing these... best sweaters in team history:

Beverlyfront.jpg

maybe wear them outdoors? against the wild, in minnesota? :D heritage classic part 2?

Nice N-Stars jersey. Much nicer than what the Wild or Stars are wearing.

Hey, put me down for an NJD jersey in red, green and white. Their GM talks about tradition, then why not bring back the original uniforms, which are much nicer than the red and black (black hawks rip-off).

Nice N-Stars jersey. Much nicer than what the Wild or Stars are wearing.

Hey, put me down for an NJD jersey in red, green and white. Their GM talks about tradition, then why not bring back the original uniforms, which are much nicer than the red and black (black hawks rip-off).

so true

Annnnnd...

forsbergQ_180x250.jpg

http://www.beckett.com/estore/_item_detail...21113156&Area=1

Check out the cover--Avalanche home socks, Nordiques away jerseys. Anyone remember the circumstances of that picture?

Wasn't that when the Avs played the Canadiens in a pre-season game in Quebec City two years ago? If it was, I think Sakic, Forsberg, and Foote (since they were the only remaining members of the team from the Nordique era) all wore the Nordique away jerseys for the warmup for the fans.

44.gif

i'd personally love nothing more than to see the stars wearing these... best sweaters in team history:

Beverlyfront.jpg

maybe wear them outdoors? against the wild, in minnesota? :D heritage classic part 2?

Oh, what the hell? After seeing my Brewers wear Milwaukee Braves throwbacks last Friday, I wouldn't mind seeing a Stars-Wild game where both teams are wearing vintage North Stars jerseys. But where in Minnesota are they going to play it outdoors?

QPR%20Sig.png

Beverlyfront.jpg

Oh, what the hell? After seeing my Brewers wear Milwaukee Braves throwbacks last Friday, I wouldn't mind seeing a Stars-Wild game where both teams are wearing vintage North Stars jerseys. But where in Minnesota are they going to play it outdoors?

hell if i know... but i bet it would be easier to find it somewhere in minnesota than somewhere in texas. lol.

Wasn't that when the Avs played the Canadiens in a pre-season game in Quebec City two years ago? If it was, I think Sakic, Forsberg, and Foote (since they were the only remaining members of the team from the Nordique era) all wore the Nordique away jerseys for the warmup for the fans.

Yup.

They wore that during warmup, and switched for the game.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Beverlyfront.jpg

That was one situation where I thought black really made the colors snap.

broten2.jpg

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

why not bring back the original uniforms, which are much nicer than the red and black (black hawks rip-off).

No No No, please. Those green and reds were horrendous; they looked like Christmas ornaments. The current color scheme is much more presentable.

Archived