Buffalo @ Tampa

jkrdevil

On ESPN's "Pardon the Interruption" yesterday, they said the Bills want to wear their throwbacks all season and the NFL said no. Tony and Wilbon did not agree with the NFL decision. But stay tuned.

And yes, it always bothered me that the 49ers were allowed to wear their throwbacks all year in 1994, unlike everyone else, but maybe that's just because they beat the Cowboys in the NFC title game. If the NFL's beloved 49ers (at least at the time) could do it, then so should the Bills.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ESPN's "Pardon the Interruption" yesterday, they said the Bills want to wear their throwbacks all season and the NFL said no. Tony and Wilbon did not agree with the NFL decision. But stay tuned.

And yes, it always bothered me that the 49ers were allowed to wear their throwbacks all year in 1994, unlike everyone else, but maybe that's just because they beat the Cowboys in the NFC title game. If the NFL's beloved 49ers (at least at the time) could do it, then so should the Bills.

Especially since the No Fun League allowed the Skins to wear their awesome spear helmet throwbacks for half the season in 2002!!

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

When will the Bills get rid of those hideous uniforms? They are terrible! I know they think they maybe starting a new trend, but those uniforms make me want to stop watching the NFL.

Funny, I have the exact same reaction to the monstrosities the Bills usually wear. These throwback uniforms go a long way towards making me want to watch their games. :D

tbbu19iz.jpgtbbu21nv.jpgtbbu44em.jpgtbbu36nw.jpg

Actually as a big Bucs fan I like all 4 combinations and am a little disapointed that they use the white pants so little. B)

Also I think that if done properly and matched with the white pants, a pewter jersey would look cool. At least it does when I do it on Madden, ha! :D

Thank you! Pewter jersey, white pants. That would be awesome. B)

Hey Zoop,

I just can't figure out why the NFL thinks that Pewter would be too much of a neutral color. To me it definately would be the dark jersey and contrasts well against white. I mean look at the pewter pants/white jersey combo. B)

Pewter - or any other metallic color - would make a wretched choice for a jersey. Not to mention how badly the Bucs' pewter pants turn colors when they get wet and sweaty. Nothing worse than fat lineman sweat.

Bucs in black? In Tampa? Ouch, I'll pass.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

tbbu19iz.jpgtbbu21nv.jpgtbbu44em.jpgtbbu36nw.jpg

Actually as a big Bucs fan I like all 4 combinations and am a little disapointed that they use the white pants so little. B)

Also I think that if done properly and matched with the white pants, a pewter jersey would look cool. At least it does when I do it on Madden, ha! :D

Thank you! Pewter jersey, white pants. That would be awesome. B)

Hey Zoop,

I just can't figure out why the NFL thinks that Pewter would be too much of a neutral color. To me it definately would be the dark jersey and contrasts well against white. I mean look at the pewter pants/white jersey combo. B)

Yet they allow the Patriots to use silver jerseys. <_<

6uXNWAo.png

The NFL extended alternates to three games this season. I think the bills are on their way to changing to the throwbacks. the two other new york teams have done it, why not the bills? a great nod to the AFL and they wore them in their glory days. not the joe ferguson days, not the bad taste of super bowl loss after super bowl loss. these will be primaries in two, maybe three years. i wouldn't be suprised if the league let them bypass the usual wait and let them go straight to them next year

Archived