Buffalo @ Tampa

jkrdevil

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is weird, I've never seen a throwback worn twice in a row. :blink:

The '94 49ers wore their throwbacks, both home and away, that year for about the final 12 games of the regular season, including the playoffs and Super Bowl.

6uXNWAo.png

maybe because the players also understand how awful their regular uniforms are and last week enjoyed looking like an NFL team. Or they thought hey it worked last week let's wear them again this week.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

The '94 49ers wore their throwbacks, both home and away, that year for about the final 12 games of the regular season, including the playoffs and Super Bowl.

Yea, but that was also the 75th anniversary of the league.

So? Not many teams wore their throwbacks more than once or twice that season.

6uXNWAo.png

actually sometimes the Bucs wear all white just into the season some years, could have been as recent as 2004

If I'm not mistaken, the Bucs haven't broke them out for at least two seasons. I'm saying they wore pewter full time last year and the year before.

KISSwall09.jpg

actually sometimes the Bucs wear all white just into the season some years, could have been as recent as 2004

If I'm not mistaken, the Bucs haven't broke them out for at least two seasons. I'm saying they wore pewter full time last year and the year before.

It's been a good two years since I remember seeing the Bucs go with white pants, before today.

6uXNWAo.png

Yea, but that was also the 75th anniversary of the league.

So? Not many teams wore their throwbacks more than once or twice that season.

i thought you could only wear alts twice in a year. Is that the same case with throwbacks?

BONDSBACKER25.jpg

I thought the plan was for Buffalo to wear the throwbacks all year, like how the Washington Redskins did a few years back with the spear throwbacks.

Would be news to me, but they DO practice in the White "static buffalo" helmets, if that lends anything to that notion.

Archived