Washington Redskins

jgsmith725

Looks like just a generic Nike design from niketeam.com with Redskins colors.

"Classic" can sometimes backfire and mean "unoriginal." It's not a bad design, it looks nice, but it's still just a Redskins-colored Nike template.

And, as usual, if you're going to change up the Redskins design, I'm always in favor of dropping the racist head logo.

Not bad for the templete you were using, but I honestly think the Redskins should have stuck with their home throwbacks with the spear. I thought those looked much better than what they have now, and were less offensive.

VmWIn6B.png

And, as usual, if you're going to change up the Redskins design, I'm always in favor of dropping the racist head logo.

The logo isn't racist, the name is

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Thank you. People really don't get it.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Are you Native American? No? Then be quiet.

Calm it down. No need to be rude.

Here we go, the PC debate again.

The name is rude and far from politically correct. I'm not quite seeing what's wrong with the logo?

It's a deptiction of an obviously Native American male, wearing feathers. Is there something that's incorrect or inappropriate with the depiction? It looks like something out of a modern, PC American history textbook.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Are you Native American? No? Then be quiet.

about 1/8 th...

I'm a grown man, I can talk for myself.

Want me to be quiet? Ignore me...

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

It's a deptiction of an obviously Native American male, wearing feathers. Is there something that's incorrect or inappropriate with the depiction? It looks like something out of a modern, PC American history textbook.

Is anything wrong with the logo? Not in my opinion.

The logo is very classy, dignified even...

Let's stick to the uniform concept, gents... the PC merits of the name, logo and/or uniforms of the Redskins has been done to death and back again.

PANTS: A+. Look great.

SOCKS: Incomplete. I am hoping you'll use the white socks with the 2 stripes for all uniforms. The all-maroon socks look ridiculous. As much as I hate the Redskins, I always liked their socks.

JERSEYS: B-. I have always been a huge fan of the UCLA-style striping, but it doesn't quite fit the Redskins' look. The helmet presently has 5 stripes; your concept appears to have 2 stripes - which would be assymetrical. I remember when UVa tried it, and (U of) Arizona as well. It looked OK, definitely memorable. But I don't know if it'd work in the NFL. However, if the helmet has 2 stripes, and the pants have 2 stripes, and the socks (might) have 2 socks, the jerseys would look very strange having 3 stripes around the shoulders.

As for the gold alternates, there aren't a lot of teams that pull off that color well as the body for a football jersey. The maroon and the white work really well on their own, and I don't see Gibbs being a big alternate jersey fan.

OVERALL: I like this set more than I thought I did. Well done!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

completely agreed.

i still say that if they changed their team name to warriors, they could keep their logos, uniforms, and everything... and then i wouldn't hate the team :) i'd probably buy a jersey.

the logo has a chicago blackhawks quality of respectfulness to it... it's just that damn name.

and i'm an 1/8 too... the son of a card carrying member of the creeks of alabama.

Archived