Toledo rockets uniforms on espn

oz615

I like those a lot - not too far off from USC's shoulder stripes, modern sleek, pretty unique.  I think its kinda funny a person with a Nashville Predators' logo as their avatar would complain about these (No offense, I happen to like the Preds unis a lot)

I like those a lot - not too far off from USC's shoulder stripes, modern sleek, pretty unique. I think its kinda funny a person with a Nashville Predators' logo as their avatar would complain about these (No offense, I happen to like the Preds unis a lot)

i don't why i don't like maybe it reminds me of BYU "bib" jersey from a while back or im a semi-traditionalist

has anybody seen any of the other new uniforms on espn, west virginia and miami of ohio are in the broncos unis now too, also the illini are goin all orange, making the difference between that uniform and syracuses orange unis the logo on the helmet and the number trim
signature.gif

I like the general concept, but those big yellow stripes on the shoulders have to go.

(Tank, did you lose your cane somewhere? ;) )

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

i was thinking someone threw a pats jersey, a titans jersey and a broncos jersey at a wall and then spraypainted the whole thing blue and gold.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like these....

It's not like it a uber-traditional program anyways, it's Toledo.

As long as they ain't :censored:ing with a traditional look... let them experiment. After all, college is all about experimentation :P

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

has anybody seen any of the other new uniforms on espn, west virginia and miami of ohio are in the broncos unis now too, also the illini are goin all orange, making the difference between that uniform and syracuses orange unis the logo on the helmet and the number trim

actually this is our [miami-OH] second year in the broncos style jerseys. just clarifying

Azzuri.gif

Archived