NLDS & ALDS

NJTank

Red Sox in 4. Count it.

Yep. The only game the White Sox win is possibly game 1 with Contreras on the mound. Then again, he's got a lifetime ERA of 11 against the Red Sox.

Man, being wrong sucks.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Red Sox in 4. Count it.

Yep. The only game the White Sox win is possibly game 1 with Contreras on the mound. Then again, he's got a lifetime ERA of 11 against the Red Sox.

Man, being wrong sucks.

I wouldn't know... I said the White Sox could win the game with Contreras on the mound. Well technically, I did basically say they'd win that game... so I was right.

IUe6Hvh.png

huh?

I said the Red Sox would win in 4... I then said Contreras is the man that'd beat 'em -- Contreras pitched in, and won, game 1... so how exactly was I wrong? Until it goes beyond 4 games, meaning Buerle, Garland, or Garcia win, I'm not wrong.

IUe6Hvh.png

huh?

I said the Red Sox would win in 4... I then said Contreras is the man that'd beat 'em -- Contreras pitched in, and won, game 1... so how exactly was I wrong? Until it goes beyond 4 games, meaning Buerle, Garland, or Garcia win, I'm not wrong.

Forget it, it was a joke..

Jeez.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

Plaaaaying for the Red Sox at 2B... BILL BUCKNER!!!

One Bucknerstyle error and few pitches later, a 3 run HR for the ChiSox!

What a shame! :(

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Plaaaaying for the Red Sox at 2B... BILL BUCKNER!!!

One Bucknerstyle error and few pitches later, a 3 run HR for the ChiSox!

What a shame! :(

I don't care if my Braves lose, if I get to see the ChiSox beat up on the world champs, I'm a happy man.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

With ManRam, Papi and Speedy Gonjesus being kept quiet I don't see the Red Sox coming back. Winning one, two MAYBE...but not three. Then again I didn't believe last year either.

The way Houston took Hudson and the Braves apart, I don't see this going five games.

Without Peavy the Padres don't stand a chance. Perhaps they win tomorrow or Saturday but only cause I have tickets for Sunday and I want to go. Even if it's to watch the Cards celebrate a series victory. Even if the Padres shock the world (and they won't), they won't beat the Astros in the NLCS.

The Yankees proved the Angels have holes. With the roll they're on, I like them in this. Even if it means I have no shot at playoff tickets anymore.

So White Sox vs. Yankees. That will be an amazing ALCS.

Astros vs. Cardinals won't be so shabby either. Will an easy NLDS hurt the Cards?

No predictions past that. The last two years have taught me better.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

I'm fan of the Red Sox so it's natural that I've desire to see them winning all it. But if they can't, I'd like ChiSox vs Angels in the ALCS and whoever vs whoever in the NLCS.

I'm sick of the Yankees. They already had their good share of playoffs. It's time for another teams, maybe the Cards who deserve to win the pennant and the WS.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

huh?

Well, I think you're officially wrong now. :D

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Archived