Yotes new logo!

Kenworth

I check USPTO every one in a while looking for logos.  The Coyotes have abandoned the projects named Glendale Coyotes, and a few in Arizona Coyotes, but one Arizona Coyotes mark remains alive.  The team probably just did this to try and add a small level of secrecy and then re-register the mark under the Phoenix name once they unveil it.

I can't wait for the unveiling.

Yeah, we figured it would be the new logo.

How can you "confirm" this?  Do you work with the Coyotes, CCM, Koho?  I'd just like to have some credentials behind that claim.  "Confirm" means to me like your on some inside track.

I guess noone actually visits my site anymore eh?

I posted a rendering of that logo a long time ago, and even mentioned that the company that made the game asked me to remove the screenshots... maybe that's a good sign that it's the actual logo....  oh well, I'll continue posting for noone  :(

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Go to the Coyotes website and in the corner there is a picture of a crate with some of the logo showing and it's the same one that was shown on the front page of this site. They will be officially unveiling the new logo and uniforms on September 3rd.

Archived