A Treat on Monday Night

JQK

And I just like the way the Titans' columbia blue jerseys look, and think they'd be great with navy pants.

Don't they already wear the Columbia blues with the navy pants??

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Lions blacks, I don't much care for em, but the NFL's rules won't let em use a differently designed blue jersey, so it was either this crap or silver.

the Eagles black, however, are beautiful to me. I'd been waiting for em to be worn since I saw it as a fashion jersey in 97. I cannot hate on it cus I got too much love for it B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

As alternates. I meant that I wouldn't object to the Carolina blues as the primary road, in the same way that I'd rather see the Broncos wear orange primaries on the road. Both colors would not only be in line with each team's respective history, but both would be more unique than the navy that so many other teams also wear. The Panthers look great in black, but I don't mind them in their blues as much as some people do.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I thought they wore them with white pants, but I haven't done much research into the topic.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived