My First

UnderDogX

Hey guys, I'm not really sure if this falls under the right catagory for posting but it deals with sports logos so I guess so. Anyway...what started out as making a cool little NJ Devils smiley (which is now in my sig) became a whole NHL project. I just started and this is my first real attempt to produce something completely from scratch. I plan on doing all teams so let me know what you think!!

Devils

LilDevil.png

Penguins

LilPenguin.png

Mighty Ducks

LilDuck.png

Bruins

LilBruin.png

I know people here don't care for gradients but the main focus of these pieces of work is the actually "team smiley" as I call them not the background.

CIDesignSig.png

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supersweet. Anxiously waiting for the other teams, especially teams named for weather/natural phenomena (Lightning, Hurricanes, Avalanche, Stars). Your options are essentially limitless there.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

You gotta turn the Ducks one into a goalie...otherwise it doesnt look quite right...but I gotta say those are pretty damn slick!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Thanks guys...like I said this was my first time to do everything from scratch and I'm glad they are well received...I have a few ideas mainly for the Stars and for the Lightning (who kicked my Devils @$$es tonight :evil: by the way) But the Leafs and Buffalo won't be too far behind those...It might take me a while to get these all done but I'm glad everyone is enjoying them.

Also, yeah I should turn the Duck's one into a goalie so i'll fix that soon.

And yes feel free to use the Devil one in a sig if you like...or if you have a particular idea for a sig I can whip it up for you...

Anyway thanks again and I'll get to work on the other ones soon!

CIDesignSig.png

Archived