Minnesota Wild alternate concept

StPatty33

I don't think I really like the script on the jersey. If you used the circle logo or even the regular primary logo, I wouldn't mind seeing this take over their normal duds.

And damnit, stop making concepts and do the backs!

:D just joking.

Untitled-1.png

I love this concept.

To satisfy those who'd find this collegiate*, why not wrap this wordmark in an oval? It doesn't even have to entirely contain the wordmark (the way the Devils' crest breaks beyond the bounds of the circle)?

* I make a difference between using a stylized wordmark, as you did here, with the "collegiate" look, which is usually Varsity Block letters in a vertical arch. This does not look like a college hockey jersey, any more than the Utah Jazz' old "J/basketball/music note" logo could be confused with the Celtics' wordmark on their jerseys.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

When I first heard the name for the team I saw the wordmark, and my thought was. "I hope they come up with a logo and don't use that on their jerseys."

But the rest of it is solid.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived