GATORS BEAT THE DAWGS 14-10!

rmackman

I JUST GOT BACK FROM JACKSONVILLE! GOOOO GATORS BEAT THOSE DAWGS. UGA ONLY HAS 2 WINS AGAINST UF SINCE 1990 YEAAAAAAHHHH! I WANT TO WRITE SO MUCH MORE BUT I'M (BLEEPING) EXHAUSTED AND I'M GOING TO BED BUT GO GATORS! DAWGS SUCK! WHO CARES ABOUT THE DUMB ONE TIME UNIFORMS, WHO CARES ABOUT UGA NOT HAVING DJ SHOCKLEY, WHO CARES THAT THE OFFENSE WAS MEDIOCRE, WE WON!!!! 'NUFF SAID! I SAID IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR! :D:hockeysmiley::shocked::P

1130634284.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I JUST GOT BACK FROM JACKSONVILLE! GOOOO GATORS BEAT THOSE DAWGS. UGA ONLY HAS 2 WINS AGAINST UF SINCE 1990 YEAAAAAAHHHH! I WANT TO WRITE SO MUCH MORE BUT I'M (BLEEPING) EXHAUSTED AND I'M GOING TO BED BUT GO GATORS! DAWGS SUCK! WHO CARES ABOUT THE DUMB ONE TIME UNIFORMS, WHO CARES ABOUT UGA NOT HAVING DJ SHOCKLEY, WHO CARES THAT THE OFFENSE WAS MEDIOCRE, WE WON!!!! 'NUFF SAID! I SAID IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR! :D:hockeysmiley::shocked::P

1130634284.jpg

You still looked tacky as hell.

They won ugly. Very bad uniforms!

Somebody isn't keeping things in perspective here. Florida still trails Georgia by 1 game in the SEC East AND they're gonna lost to Florida State.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

They won ugly.  Very bad uniforms!

Florida still trails Georgia by 1 game in the SEC East AND they're gonna lost to Florida State.

I've never seen future tense and past tense used at the same time in one sentence. Obviously NOT a U of Florida grad. :shocked:

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Florida still trails Georgia by 1 game in the SEC East AND they're gonna lost to Florida State.

I've never seen future tense and past tense used at the same time in one sentence. Obviously NOT a U of Florida grad. :shocked:

Of course he's not a Florida grad, his sentence didn't have "y'all" in it. :D

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

All that bad english, hes certainly a UGA fan.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

They won ugly. Very bad uniforms!

Somebody isn't keeping things in perspective here. Florida still trails Georgia by 1 game in the SEC East AND they're gonna lost to Florida State.

well it really doesnt matter if they lose to florida state in terms of the SEC East race. All they are hoping for right now is for Georgia to get beat by AuBARN that way they would own the head-to-head tie-breaker.

besides, the gators don't want anymore of Bama. We all remember what happened the last time Bama and Florida played TWICE in the regular season don't we?

...in case you don't

Bama 40 Florida 39 (OT) @ Gainesville, FL (snapping Florida's 30+ game home win streak)

SEC Championship

Bama 34 Florida 7

ROLL TIDE.

Y'all make me laugh! :D

Me be a Syracuse grad and bandwagon Dawg fan for 10 years and running.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Y'all make me laugh! :D

Me be a Syracuse grad and bandwagon Dawg fan for 10 years and running.

Well y'all dun need to laugh o'er yonder at Flor-Ida..af'er all, they's gon suck the rest th' year enieway.

:D

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

Florida won't suck. They won't lose to Vandy, won't lose to South Carolina, and won't lose to FSU. If UGA loses to Auburn, UF wins the SEC East. Then they'll play Alabama or LSU. Both teams are beatable. I don't think 'Bama can slam UF a second time in a row.

spacer.png

Obviously someone who didn't pay attention to how Bama played defense against Florida and since that game. The defense isn't giving up much at all. If we meet a 2d time Florida will go down again. Now if the Old Ball Coach beats his former team Florida should be relegated to the Big East.

ROLL TIDE!!!

Florida won't suck. They won't lose to Vandy, won't lose to South Carolina, and won't lose to FSU. If UGA loses to Auburn, UF wins the SEC East. Then they'll play Alabama or LSU. Both teams are beatable. I don't think 'Bama can slam UF a second time in a row.

Damn, they're making it easy on you Gators..must feel sorry for you.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

Archived