LILG'S MINOR LEAGUE CHALLENGE V

Gary

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilg, do you have stipulation in your rules about posting an entry in another thread as well?

That's what I thought too. He probably hasn't noticed yet, but I do recall reading in the rules that this wasn't allowed.

the gayist plop ever...i worked hard as hell on that fluffing thing, and one thing slips my mind, and its all wasted.....

no offense man, but it was stated in the rules, but it is up to lilg, I have no authority in this contest

the gayist plop ever...i worked hard as hell on that fluffing thing, and one thing slips my mind, and its all wasted.....

no offense man, but it was stated in the rules, but it is up to lilg, I have no authority in this contest

that kinda sucks for him...

what is the rule for? why would it be a big deal if we did post it in concepts.

i dont know what the rule is for, but in my opinion a logo in a contest will get as much publicity as a logo on its own

i dont know what the rule is for, but in my opinion a logo in a contest will get as much publicity as a logo on its own

reason why I put this rule is because I don't want the concepts board littered with concepts from my contest, it's best that the concepts are posted here, but since hitman pmed me and asked not to be disqualified. He will be allowed to stay in the contest! But for everyone else, do not and I mean do not post your concept outside.

I don't agree with the rule or your rationale for having it, but if you make a rule, you need to stick by it or either get rid of the rule.

It makes you look weak if you say before the contest starts there's a rule, have the rule broken, then allow the offender to stay in the contest just because he PM'ed you requesting he be allowed to remain in the contest, then say for everyone else you can't break the rule anymore.

Again, I think the rule is unnecessary, but why have it if you don't enforce it?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

after careful consideration, and thinking about this, hitman you did break the rules, so now you must deal with the consenquences. You are thereby disqualified and will not be allowed to re-enter the competition. Greg is right, you break the rules, you must be punished somehow

Wait wait wait.

So you let him back in, then someone rags you for it, so then you diaqualify him?

Alrighty...

no, I was thinking about doing this, but after about thinking this through it was the right decision to make.

I have a Spanish test tomorrow morning. So here is my entry!

Wordmark:

WordmarkFinal.gif

Primary:

PrimaryFinal.gif

Secondary:

SecondaryFinal.gif

Court:

CourtFinal.gif

Home:

HomeFinal.gif

Away:

AwayFinal.gif

Alt:

Altfinal.gif

The design for the alt was inspired by the Ohio state flag and the script by the "Ohio" on the license plates.

Archived