LILG'S MINOR LEAGUE CHALLENGE V

Gary

This contest made me discover that there will be a team in Montreal.

Living here, I've nerver heard of that team before. It's a new franchise that will start their opening season in a few days.

I hope for them that they will improve their publicity because I can swear to you, I've nerver heard of the Montreal Matrix...

And frankly, I don't understand the name nor the logo...

http://www.montrealmatrixbasketball.com

Professionnal basketball is as popular up here as men's luge is in India. Seriously, they tried before and it flunked faster than the Titanic...

There's no reference of the city and not even to the movie itself. The colors are bad, the logo is awful, nobody here knows they exist...

According the the website, there gonna play in a 3000 seats sports center...

Prediction here... the 2005-2006 season won't last the whole season.... That team's gonna fold during the winter in a complete indifference...

For a professionnal team to be successful in Montreal, players must wear skates...

Our soccer team is doing OK mainly because they win... Same thing with our Canadian Football League Montreal Alouettes... :flagcanada:

People of the staff of the ABA's Montreal Matrix....

...Bonne chance! (good luck)

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This contest made me discover that there will be a team in Montreal.

Living here, I've nerver heard of that team before. It's a new franchise that will start their opening season in a few days.

I hope for them that they will improve their publicity because I can swear to you, I've nerver heard of the Montreal Matrix...

And frankly, I don't understand the name nor the logo...

http://www.montrealmatrixbasketball.com

There's no reference of the city and not even to the movie itself. The colors are bad, the logo is awful, nobody here knows they exist...

According the the website, there gonna play in a 3000 seats sports center...

Prediction here... the 2005-2006 season won't last the whole season.... That team's gonna fold during the winter in a complete indifference...

For a professionnal team to be successful in Montreal, players must wear skates...

Our soccer team is doing OK mainly because they win... Same thing with our Canadian Football League Montreal Alouettes... :flagcanada:

no offense, but keep this to concepts and not what you think of the name of the franchises

Question: Do we have the restriction of having to use the ABA basketball in the logo?

no you don't have to limit yourself to the ABA Ball, and nwtrailtrekker, please use something other than the wordmark.

I got really bored...

Maybe you need a little red in there for the blood. :cursing:

This message was paid for by Swift Boat Commanders for REALITY.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

These teams suck. Do you know how hard it is to do something good for these teams.

EDIT*** Ok i just went to the aba site and saw the expansion teams for 2006 and i saw a team i wana do a logo for. Can we do it for the 2006 expansion teams or are we just to stick to whos in play?

yes you can use expansion teams

Archived