Is There A Hoops Court That Blends Colors?

iowahoo

newcourt.gif

I was just wondering if there is actually a court that could look something like that. Kind of like the air brushed Sand Diego State helmets? But I think this would look much better.

Anyone know if this has been done? Or if it can even be made possible?

fade.gif

Man i HATED that charlotte court.

I hated all courts with the basketballs for the circle. Terrible idea. We had that here at Michigan for a while, and MSU had that when they won the title in 2000. Our basketballs were at least maize. They had orange balls on the green and white court. Ugh.

spikes.jpg

I really enjoyed those days of the NBA, where no design element was too obscene. Remember the enormous lift-off rocket ship on the Rockets home court? Too funny.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I hated all courts with the basketballs for the circle. Terrible idea. We had that here at Michigan for a while, and MSU had that when they won the title in 2000. Our basketballs were at least maize. They had orange balls on the green and white court. Ugh.

Not that you would want to, but you can buy that MSU court right now.

Old MSU court for sale on eBay

Not that you would want to, but you can buy that MSU court right now.

Old MSU court for sale on eBay

:D That's what made me think of that particular court. I saw that on another board. MSU's court now is awesome. I like the "State" over the state of Michigan like your avatar. Very sweet.

spikes.jpg

Archived