Give me a Phosphate and a new browns uni

Krona

wake up sleepyhead! this is the future if we allow grey facemasks..it will all be drab. teams will be assigned colors instead of names. its all the facemasks fault. the grey facemasks hate our freedom. actually, i kinda fell in love with them while creating them. go browns. war tradition

Sure it's plain, but it's not bad at all. I'm sure that was the point. Anyway, the color of the sleeves and the rest of the jersey doesn't match-up in the orange jersey (nit-picky) and i'm just not a fan of drop shadows at the professional level (but hey, it's YOUR concept).

allow me to digress...I know I'm not the only person that has noticed that the shoulders on this particular template do not match...does anyone else see this? The version I have isn't like this. I've seen it alot, but I had to say something, just because the simplicity of these uniforms kinda highlight the mismatched shoulders for me. Sorry.

...Back to the regularly scheduled C&C.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

allow me to digress...I know I'm not the only person that has noticed that the shoulders on this particular template do not match...does anyone else see this? The version I have isn't like this. I've seen it alot, but I had to say something, just because the simplicity of these uniforms kinda highlight the mismatched shoulders for me. Sorry.

...Back to the regularly scheduled C&C.

Yah, I noticed that too. As for the concept I actually love the road jersey for some reason, come to think of it, I would BUY the road jersey, besides for my unusually strange liking of the road jersey, these are alright.

Great stuff, and I like the tan pants. The jerseys are a little too plain IMO - a little band of color wouldn't kill these, especially on the white jerseys (then, I guess you'd need something on the brown and orange jerseys for balance). UCLA-style striping around the shoulders would be awesome, but it could be too much for this concept.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

bush aint goin to the browns, i love what they have now compared to these plain things. I'm gettin tired just lookin at it. in response to vitaminD's words...i was gonaa try a version with the shoulder stripes, but maybe a thinner version. i also slapped a # on the helmets, realizing that i just made the new/old syracuse unis

Im tired of hearing that joke. check above, youre stealing bucfans material. dont be a hack. actually they are boring, that was the point. however, boring doesnt equal bad. i set out to make bland uniforms, and im pleased with how nice boring looks. in response to vitaminD's words...i was gonna try a version with the shoulder stripes, but maybe a thinner. i also slapped a # on the helmets, realizing that i just made the new/old syracuse unis

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing wrong with going old school B)

I like these...they scream natural grass fields, mud, snow, cold...the way football should be.

Great work!

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Archived