Virginia Tech Football Concept

AAO

Love it,AAO!

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Love concept #2! Not quite as out there, but still very different.

And I'm going to agree with some others and say that I would like to see the helmet at a different angle

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Sean Glennon actually went to high school 5 minutes from me, and went to one of our rival schools.  I played against him when i played football my freshmen and sophomore year.  Just thought that was pretty interesting.

i can just hear them now.....

ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL

ITS A SMALL, SMALL WORLD

:D:P:D

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

:notworthy:

Does anyone remember when the Atlanta Hawks first went to that asymmetrical uniform with the thick red piping containing the wordmark stretching across the chest and then turning down one side of the jersey and finally into the shorts? Back then that was truly revolutionary; nobody had even imagined something like that. I am not big into futurism now, I liked the Hawks unis at the time. Although its fictional, I get the same feeling with this set.

LT

All this has got me thinking. I've got nothing to lose, I think I'm gonna email Nike some of my uni designs and a link to my portfolio. It'd be awesome to do some freelancing for them. Not getting my hopes up, but its worth a shot.

Hey, that sounds exciting. Good luck with that. Those designs are great, good work.

you have definitely gone out on a limb with these but in some strange way i really like them. as far as nike is concerned they may just be crazy enough to work. with the exception of the piping on the helmet i could definitely see these ending up on the field. good work. i hope you catch on with nike. then you will have to live with everyone here hating any move you make :P . small price to pay for a paycheck.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

All this has got me thinking. I've got nothing to lose, I think I'm gonna email Nike some of my uni designs and a link to my portfolio. It'd be awesome to do some freelancing for them. Not getting my hopes up, but its worth a shot.

Great idea! I've always thought you could pull off something that would be seen by millions and really you've got nothing to lose as you said, they look great and even if they don't use them they may even take a few of your ideas and use them. You never know! Even though tones of members have said it already, awesome concept!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived