Indianapwned-olis

Cyclopsis Joe

It looks good for the Colts to go undefeated this year. Jacksonville did hold them to 10 points earlier in the season, and Seattle has a chance to upset them. Plus, I doubt they'll start their big guns the last few weeks of the season, and I'm sure teams like Arizona will have that extra drive to knock off the top team.

I'm as big a Bears fan as they come, but I gotta tip my hat to the Colts. They are the cream of the NFL this year. That said, I believe they'd be vulnerable against a dominant defense like Chicago's. Pressure on Manning leads to turnovers ... turnovers lead to defensive scores and/or offensive opportunities for the Bears ... a lead gives the Bears the opportunity to put even more pressure on Manning. As good as the Colts look, it's not an implausible scenario. If we make it to SB XL, my boys have as good a chance as any team in the league. Believe that!

I'm as big a Bears fan as they come, but I gotta tip my hat to the Colts. They are the cream of the NFL this year. That said, I believe they'd be vulnerable against a dominant defense like Chicago's. Pressure on Manning leads to turnovers ... turnovers lead to defensive scores and/or offensive opportunities for the Bears ... a lead gives the Bears the opportunity to put even more pressure on Manning. As good as the Colts look, it's not an implausible scenario. If we make it to SB XL, my boys have as good a chance as any team in the league. Believe that!

Colts would beat the Bears by at least 2 TDs, tell me when the Bears shut down a good offense. Cincy? Nope, they put 24 pts on them.

But still.

Indianapolis, as much as I hate to admit it, walked all over Pittsburgh, 26-7 (with :35 left).

This re-brings up the question, 16-0 for the Colts? It looks possible.

Yup. The Steelers didn't provide much of a challenge.

The Colts seem to be able to win any type of game. Low scoring, shootout, etc. That should help. Of all the teams who have made it this far in the recent past, the Colts seem to have the best shot at going undefeated. I still see them losing at least once. Someone will catch them on a bad day.

If they get homefield (which looks really likely) the jeweler may as well start making the Super Bowl rings. No one in the NFC will beat them.

BB52Big.jpg

I'm as big a Bears fan as they come, but I gotta tip my hat to the Colts.  They are the cream of the NFL this year.  That said, I believe they'd be vulnerable against a dominant defense like Chicago's.  Pressure on Manning leads to turnovers ... turnovers lead to defensive scores and/or offensive opportunities for the Bears ... a lead gives the Bears the opportunity to put even more pressure on Manning.  As good as the Colts look, it's not an implausible scenario.  If we make it to SB XL, my boys have as good a chance as any team in the league.  Believe that!

Colts would beat the Bears by at least 2 TDs, tell me when the Bears shut down a good offense. Cincy? Nope, they put 24 pts on them.

That was the 6 turnover game. 17 of the 24 points came off turnovers. The Defense held cincy to 244 total yards.

haha! WOOHOO!!! I've been saying to myself that if we beat Cincy and Pittsburgh, we should have a real shot at 16-0. well....now I'm happy.

Let em, they will meet the Bengals again in the playoffs.

The next time, the Colts won't be so lucky.

That's assuming you get that far....I still think Pittsburgh will win the division.

espnsig.gif

Archived