New England Patriots Logo Concept

Chief.

Really, I was just fooling around with the idea of having the Patriot's breath showing in the cold, then I added snow to emphasize that it is cold, and he's not smoking. It's a fun, experimental thing but if you have any suggestions, make 'em. (Congrats, Pats, on your 26-16 loss to the Chiefs :P )

C&C

PatsSnowconcept.png

Go to www.cafepress.com ,chief and set up a shop. After that you can upload that design and your other ones onto a friggin shirt.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Go to www.cafepress.com ,chief and set up a shop. After that you can upload that design and your other ones onto a friggin shirt.

Um, kinda illegal if he's using this logo, pal. Copyrights and such.

:lol: Yeah, wish I could, but that would NOT be a good idea.

ALSO: Unwind, being a Pats fan, what do you think of the logo? I'd like to get a fan's perspective.

:lol: Yeah, wish I could, but that would NOT be a good idea.

ALSO: Unwind, being a Pats fan, what do you think of the logo? I'd like to get a fan's perspective.

Honestly, I just don't see this as an upgrade. I know you said the flying Elvis isn't smoking, but that's the first thing I see when I look at it. And I know the Pats have a reputation (and rightfully so) for being a snowy-weathered team, but I don't think the team would want their primary logo giving that impression. The Patriots would want to send the message that they're able to dominate in any weather...not just a blizzard.

If you hadn't said in your post that what you added is supposed to be snow and breath, I would have just thought that you stuck a really in-your-face watermark (or maybe tire tread marks) on the Patriots' logo. Sorry to say, but this is really weak. I am not against your idea, but the executiong just isn't there.

I think this is a fun concept, but not full time. It would look out of place during two-a-days in August. From a fan's point of view, I think this would be cool on the jumbo-tron during the winter months. It is a lot cooler than that cyber-patriot on the mechanical horse that graces the jumbo-tron before game time.

I like it! Obciuously, like Hat Boy said, it's not a full time logo but for a Patriots in December kinda thing it's great. The Elvis looks great in the position you have him in (looks cold and hunched over) I can really get the feeling from the logo that it is wet, snowy and cold. The breath mark could be improved, the shape isn't quite there, otherwise, awesome job!

I think this is a fun concept, but not full time. It would look out of place during two-a-days in August. From a fan's point of view, I think this would be cool on the jumbo-tron during the winter months. It is a lot cooler than that cyber-patriot on the mechanical horse that graces the jumbo-tron before game time.

That is a very good suggestion. I think this idea would work best if it just entailed an animated use of the existing logo so that it is clear that Elvis is standing/huddled in the snow. As is, I agree that it is unclear what we are looking at. It really doesn't look much like snow.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

If he doesn't SELL it, make money from it, or use it as an identity, then whats the big woop right? Thats not against any copyright laws at all.

If he doesn't SELL it, make money from it, or use it as an identity, then whats the big woop right? Thats not against any copyright laws at all.

he was sa ying "if" he sold it on Cafepress.com, than yes it would be copyright infringement

he was sa ying "if" he sold it on Cafepress.com, than yes it would be copyright infringement

Yeah it would be infringement, not to mention simply being against cafepress' policies.

Anyway, on the concept - it isn't horrible, but I think it would look more convincing if the snow was falling the opposite direction, so that Elvis is facing it.

LT

Archived