CONCEPTS: THE EVOLUTION OF DUB, THEN & NOW

bigdub81

It all started on the 1st of November, when I got hooked! Now 38 days later this is

what I've been able to do so far with basic knowledge of Illustrator. I'm working on other's but these are the ones that I've posted so far with suggestions taken by

other posters to how the design's could be better. I'm still accepting request which

are currently Detroit, Miami and Baltimore at the moment. Others are the Bucs and Pats, that are on here now so feel free to request. C&C as usual on the re-drafts - Thanks! :D

CONCEPT81-Chargers.jpg

CONCEPT81-Bills.jpg

CONCEPT81-Browns.jpg

CONCEPT81-Steelers.jpg

CONCEPT81-Saints.jpg

CONCEPT81-Patriots.jpg

CONCEPT81-Buccaneers.jpg

Ok to clarify the Minutemen(US Patriots) fought in blue coats and the British fought in red coats.

But nice ones here dub. I stand requesting a Colts one.

PM me Black Colts jersey if you want, always wanted to see what it would look like, and I think you'd be the perfect person to do this and redesign the Colts.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Ok to clarify the Minutemen(US Patriots) fought in blue coats and the British fought in red coats.

Can we vote on penalizing board members for using this argument. maybe 2 days in the penalty box for roughing the history books. it a great fact, but i can also be sure that Paul Brown occasionally wore a blue sport coat or a tweed blazer, and the browns have the audacity to wear brown jerseys. oh yeah, some vikings wore animal skins and not purple frocks.

Great job on all of these. :notworthy: My MINOR points are as follows:

Chargers: I like the current pants stripe better.

Bills: Maybe some color in the socks stripes (ex., thin red outlines on the white stripes).

Browns: Maybe SLIGHTLY thicker orange stripes on the socks (boy, do I sound picky).

Steelers: Perfection.

Saints: I love the pants stripe. Use the black socks with the white jersey as well.

Patriots: Perfection. I was a history major in college and yet I am still fine with putting the Pats in red. :P After all, our national colors are RED, white and blue.

Bucs: Looks great, but I like the red jersey better. My favorite Bucs look is red jersey/white pants.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I love the Chargers set here, if I were the owner, I would get them to change it to those, the others are well done, but I'm not a big fan of the Buccaneers concept either, the Saints and Steelers are my 2nd and 3rd favourites out of this bunch because they are perfect in every way.

To The Replies...

> I left the Saints, socks white on the away jersey so that it would carry over the stripes better to match the jersey. I tried the black one's at first but it didn't look right to me

> I agree about the Patriots, needing a red jersey instead of what they think is a

silver alternate I mean hey you did get started in red anway!

> You can't tell me that the bolt I made for the Chargers, pant's doesn't look better

than that centipede looking plop that they have now.

> My intentions was to outline the socks on the Bills, but I didn't only cause' that's not how they used to wear it back then. However, looking at it now it does look a

little off...what the hell I'll change it when I post a requested red alternate

> As for the Buccaneers...do we really need another team with a black alternate?

Especially one that plays in hot ass Florida, not to mention an open field. Besides,

I've seen too many post with both the black and that eye blinding orange that they

used to wear done in their modern fashion. I wanted to be different!

Archived