Kansas City Chiefs concept

LMU

I got the idea for this one because I decided to wear my Trent Green jersey today, and I noticed that it was missing something. So, I decided to add the black from the helmet to the jerseys, but as sparingly as possible (number outlines and stripes). I also added the wordmark to both jerseys, and added a white-yellow-white outline to the helmet logo to incorporate yellow on the helmet without overwhelming it. I kept the jerseys as close to the current ones as possible because of the tradition associated with them, but hopefully these changes will fix the helmet/jersey tie-in issues.

chiefs.png

C&C appreciated

VmWIn6B.png

I got the idea for this one because I decided to wear my Trent Green jersey today, and I noticed that it was missing something. So, I decided to add the black from the helmet to the jerseys, but as sparingly as possible (number outlines and stripes). I also added the wordmark to both jerseys, and added a white-yellow-white outline to the helmet logo to incorporate yellow on the helmet without overwhelming it. I kept the jerseys as close to the current ones as possible because of the tradition associated with them, but hopefully these changes will fix the helmet/jersey tie-in issues.

chiefs.png

C&C appreciated

Concept is top-notch!

YOZXkBG.png?1

I have to agree with the consensus here....Although the changes are subtle/minor, in my opinion, this is a major upgrade to their current unis....What they have now is too plain to me and this would look great....SWEET!!!!!

Mike

P.S.......and these comments come from someone who despises the Chiefs...

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Instead of doing a white-yellow-white outline on the helmet, which is so small it gets lost, try doing a simple yellow outline (so that the arrow goes black main outline-yellow outline-red of the uniform), much like the numbers on the jersey.

Nice concept, anyway. Nothing major, but its an improvement.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived