Denver Nuggets historical guide

Lumbergh

Not trying to be a real nit-pick here, but a lot of the arching on your player names isn't very centered and rather lopsided. Also, the nameplate on the Fat Lever jersey looks a little too close to the numbers. I'm just saying, if you want them to be that accurate, that's the only thing I can find wrong with them. Otherwise, I like it. I never knew the Nuggets had that many early jersey designs. Very nice; I'd like to see a project of the entire NBA as others have suggested, but I'm well aware that could take a lot of time. Well done.

There's another variation of the Nuggets' rainbow jerseys that you're missing. I need to look for pictures, but on the White jerseys, the lettering ("Nuggets") was actually done in White, with Gold and Blue trim. Yes, White on White lettering. IMO, it looked like crap. I think they wore them the last season or two with the rainbows...

Like I said, I'll try to look for pics.

I really like the 75-77 era uni's Simple, cool with the pick

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

There's another variation of the Nuggets' rainbow jerseys that you're missing. I need to look for pictures, but on the White jerseys, the lettering ("Nuggets") was actually done in White, with Gold and Blue trim. Yes, White on White lettering. IMO, it looked like crap. I think they wore them the last season or two with the rainbows...

Like I said, I'll try to look for pics.

i know, i have pictures of this, i'm well aware. The only problem is linking a date with this. If anyone has good knowledge, please inform me.

i know, i have pictures of this, i'm well aware. The only problem is linking a date with this. If anyone has good knowledge, please inform me.

Cool. Like I said, I THINK they were only for the last season or two of the rainbow-era...I'll try to help nail down the exact seasons...

Archived