Question about NHL Replica jerseys...

schwep76

Today I went to my local sports apparel store, looking to pick up a blank Penguins replica so I could get it customized with Crosby. When I got there, I found that all of their blank NHL replicas (Koho and CCM) were $40. They even had a couple pre-customized replicas for $75. I wondered why they were so cheap, so I asked the store manager...he told me that he was trying to get rid of his non-Reebok replicas because "next season, Reebok is taking over the NHL jerseys."

Now obviously, I know that Reebok makes the authentics now, and that they still use their sub-companies Koho and CCM for the replicas....does Reebok plan to start making the replicas under their name next season? Or does this have to do with the form-fitting jerseys?

I had thought that Koho and CCM would still make replicas, and that this guy was misled. The way he talked made it sound like he didn't even realize Reebok made authentics now.

Any help would be appreciated..

they sell hockey jeresys in stores? hmm what a concept.. they havent grasped that one down here in NC.

Thats because theres no hockey team in North Carolina.

I think youre forgetting about the Carolina hurricanes. When they say Carolina they mean north and south.

oBIgzrL.png

What store was this? Cheap hockey jerseys = awesomeness.

It's a local, independently owned sports apparel store called Sports Fever. I'm pretty sure they aren't a national chain. The place is by far the best around here for jerseys that don't relate to Philly or NY sports.

I'm thinking of going back there and buying a Koho J-S Giguere Ducks home jersey for 75 bucks...even if the label says Koho, the material is exactly the same as CCM, and probably won't change unless they go to form fitting jerseys...

Aren't Koho and CCM both owned by Reebok, anyway?

they sell hockey jeresys in stores? hmm what a concept.. they havent grasped that one down here in NC.

Where do the Hurricanes play?

Reliegh, NC... (I know I didn't spell it right, but hell, at least I tried!)

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Where do the Hurricanes play?

Reliegh, NC... (I know I didn't spell it right, but hell, at least I tried!)

its actually Raleigh

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Sense the sarcasm :rolleyes:

funny how a fictional team can lead their division

you still don't get it. he's making fun of the fact that nobody cares in carolina.

i know. but then again no one really cares about hockey period.

hey i get the scores(by period) of every Cane game sent to my cell

you still don't get it. he's making fun of the fact that nobody cares in carolina.

theres something I despise..when people think its Carolina..not saying you do..I live in Charlotte and I despise the name Carolina Panthers. They should be called the Charlotte Panthers, because this is where they play. IF you ask me, the Panthers don't represent Myrtle Beach, SC or Charleston, SC nor are they intended to. In fact, "Carolina" doesn't even exist. Down with regionalized names!

FloridaGators1.png

theres something I despise..when people think its Carolina..not saying you do..I live in Charlotte and I despise the name Carolina Panthers. They should be called the Charlotte Panthers, because this is where they play. IF you ask me, the Panthers don't represent Myrtle Beach, SC or Charleston, SC nor are they intended to. In fact, "Carolina" doesn't even exist. Down with regionalized names!

Bye Bye New Jersey Devils, Florida Panthers, Colorado Avalanche and Minnesota Wild. Guess it should be the Medowland Devils, Miami Panthers, Denver Avalanche, and...who knows Wild.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived